Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have exactly that in google docs. I’ll try to remember to share it out when I get home tonight

Comment

Two days latter... There's really no rush. I'm just excited to see it.

Comment

Received my print copy of Behind Enemy Lines a week or so back.
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by jackattackkirk View Post
          Two days latter... There's really no rush. I'm just excited to see it.
          Yep! Knew I'd forget! and I didn't get a new post email from the forum until Elite Anubis Guard posted yesterday...

Anyway, here it is https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

First tab is the timeline assuming you use the Legacy books as Season 6 of Atlantis, second tab uses the American Mythology Comics, third tab is the story notes posted online by Maiiozzi's blog. Tab 4 is random other timelines. Enjoy! and feedback is welcome! currently I'm trying to come up with a better way of presenting the timeline online in terms of the different branches (Legacy, American Mythology, Infinity, movie continuations). I still need to added some of the latest releases as well...

Comment

Is Portals of Discovery the title for the Weir "autobiography" that Terri Osbourne was writing?

Comment

I believe so.
              sigpic

Comment

Yep, another lost Stargate story

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                  I believe so.
                  Originally posted by lightsyder View Post
                  Yep, another lost Stargate story
                  That's too bad. I would've loved to read that.

By the way, your chart on reading order is incredible, lightsider! I tried to do something similar with just the Atlantis novels/short stories for my own use, but your chart puts mine to sorry shame. Thank you for posting it.

Comment

Glad you like it! I’m a little OCD on timelines and viewing / reading orders...lol

Comment

SGU #3 was released btw guys.
                      sigpic

Comment

DUUFs75WAAAuoN3.jpg

https://twitter.com/SParkerSinard/st...76777541509121

Dying for some information on some new novels.
                        sigpic

Comment

Agreed! Once again I need my fix!

Comment

Originally posted by lightsyder View Post
                            Yep! Knew I'd forget! and I didn't get a new post email from the forum until Elite Anubis Guard posted yesterday...

Anyway, here it is https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

First tab is the timeline assuming you use the Legacy books as Season 6 of Atlantis, second tab uses the American Mythology Comics, third tab is the story notes posted online by Maiiozzi's blog. Tab 4 is random other timelines. Enjoy! and feedback is welcome! currently I'm trying to come up with a better way of presenting the timeline online in terms of the different branches (Legacy, American Mythology, Infinity, movie continuations). I still need to added some of the latest releases as well...
                            Just found your timeline and it is AWESOME! Thank you so much for posting and sharing. It looks like it took an incredible amount of time, but wow, just... wow!
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks! It took some time to piece together. There’s lots of Stargate stories out there!

Comment

New SGA e-book novella coming February 7th

http://stargatenovels.com/ndetail.ph...fRgSxw.twitter
                                Last edited by lightsyder; 28 January 2018, 06:34 AM. Reason: Novella, not book

Comment

Working...
                                X