https://twitter.com/StargateNovels/s...49652122984453
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
      Finally. Gatedrought has ended!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
        The dead-tree edition is now available for this novel.

Comment

I thought I would post this as I saw it on stargatenovels.com.

Originally posted by stargatenovels.com
          Why we have stopped selling books directly
          Firstly, we would like to thank all the readers who have faithfully purchased books from our site directly - we appreciate your loyalty over the years to Fandemonium and Stargate novels.

However, there are risks to our business from continuing to sell directly which we can no longer avoid, namely data protection regulations, the risk of a cyber attack and the cost of maintaining inventories of over 60 Stargate titles in multiple locations.

So reluctantly we have decided to close the online store which means that paperbacks will only be available from Amazon and a few select convention dealers.

There will be no change to ebooks which will continue to be available through Amazon, Crossroad Press and a wide range of other ebook providers.

For our European readers, we will work on getting paperbacks back into stock at Amazon UK.

Apologies in advance for any inconvenience while we make these changes, but we hope that you continue to enjoy the books.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I gave up and ordered a print copy via Amazon.com. Guess I'll do that going forward.
            sigpic

Comment

My book arrived yesterday. Disappointingly not very well packaged so the book spine is dinged but not too bad. Looking forward to giving it a read!
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, Amazon does not pack books or comic trades very well at all

Comment

UK is usually alright but evidently not US. :/
                  sigpic

Comment

Is there a place (GW or elsewhere) where to discuss individual Fandemonium novels? Without having to worry about spoiling them to others. I do not mean just general reviews. There is some interesting stuff over in Ask The Authors, but I am not sure if it would be the right thread for this. Stargate novels are like full episodes, and episodes have their own threads, novels should have too

Comment

Just throw up spoiler tags! It's a shame they never did individual threads for each novel that came out. That's how I handle it for my non-Stargate community. Otherwise, just check out Amazon reviews.

Just wanted to pop on and say I finished Female of the Species. It was a fun read. Felt very much like Season 9/10 and the voices just popped into my head. My only thing was
                      Spoiler:
                      it just felt like everything moved along despite not being how SG-1 planned it at all.
                      I know Geonn hangs a lantern on it but it just felt a little off to me. I still enjoyed it, though. Was a pleasure to read.
                      sigpic

Comment

You can still ask the mods to make a subfolder for Stargate novels and then you can open a thread for every single novel.
                        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Thank you, guys. I enjoy Fandemonium novels, I am actually obsessing with them recently, as they are what keeps the gate open when there are no new Stargate TV episodes out there. Female of the Species was an enjoyable read, even though I have some issues with it and even though seasons 9/10 are not my most favorite ones. But the voices are perfect, especially Sam/Vala. I rewatched Forsaken recently and I need to say that I like Tanis in the novel so much more than in the episode!

Comment

My most current obsession is Atlantis Legacy series. I am in the middle of it and enjoying it hugely. That means something, as my first choice has always been SG-1 and not Atlantis. But this series has really got me captivated.

Comment

There's something to be said for EU where it does keep going past the show and the entries are actually allowed to have consequences.
                              sigpic

Comment

I was tweeting asking Fandy about upcoming novels, and they've got one with MGM for approval.

We have a new SG-1 novel called ‘Within’ by @SParkerSinard currently with MGM for approval!
                                Also, from some exchanges between Sally and Joseph Mallozzi, looks like Fandy maybe pursuing novelizing the unmade movie scripts! Which I am really excited about!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X