This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.amazon.com/STARGATE-SG-1...lines+stargate

Our new SG-1 novella by Sally Malcolm is available for preorder now! Releases on 22 August.

Ten years after STARGATE SG-1: Fragile Balance, General Jack O’Neill has a problem. His clone, created by the rogue Asgard, Loki, has gotten into trouble — and drawn the attention of Homeland Security.

But when Daniel comes up with a radical solution to keep the young O’Neill out of the hands of the authorities, General O’Neill must decide how much he’s willing to risk to save one angry young man. And his clone must decide how much he’s willing to trust the friends who walked away from him ten years earlier.

As tensions rise off-world, the young O’Neill is forced to confront who he really is — and to decide whether his new life is worth fighting for…
    510GJsYeA-L.jpg
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
      $4.99 for an eNovella? That's the same price for a full-length Stargate eNovel.

Comment

It's supposed to include a shirt story from the second collection as well. Maybe that justified the price increase...

Comment

Originally posted by lightsyder View Post
          It's supposed to include a shirt story from the second collection as well. Maybe that justified the price increase...
          Amazon has it listed as being 184 pages long, so I guess that qualifies as a "slim" novel. The short story, "Off Balance" (which I believe is in the first volume, not the second), is quite good -- but I don't think its inclusion here justifies the higher price tag. Especially for those of us who already "own" it after purchasing the short story anthology that includes it.

Based on the quality of the short story, I'm sure the eNovella itself will be a great read. I (begrudgingly) pre-ordered it.

Comment

For those of you who were waiting for it, Stargate: Homeworlds is now available in paperback!
            sigpic

Comment

And ordered! Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorne View Post
                Amazon has it listed as being 184 pages long, so I guess that qualifies as a "slim" novel. The short story, "Off Balance" (which I believe is in the first volume, not the second), is quite good -- but I don't think its inclusion here justifies the higher price tag. Especially for those of us who already "own" it after purchasing the short story anthology that includes it.

Based on the quality of the short story, I'm sure the eNovella itself will be a great read. I (begrudgingly) pre-ordered it.
                I think you'll find there's been a price correction and that the eNovella is only $2.99. It may take a day or two to show up on Amazon, but according to Stargate Novels, it should apply to all orders.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                  I think you'll find there's been a price correction and that the eNovella is only $2.99. It may take a day or two to show up on Amazon, but according to Stargate Novels, it should apply to all orders.
                  Great news! Thanks for the correction, AstraPerAspera!

Comment

Behind Enemy Lines by Sally Malcolm was released today!

According to my Kindle, I've read 70% so far and I'll probably finish tonight. The story maintains the quality of its short story predecessor (included here as a prologue to the eNovella) and I can't wait to see how it all turns out.

Spoiler:

I was surprised at how much of this novella involved SG:A. Not complaining -- it was a pleasant surprise. I guess I just didn't realize this would be a crossover story, that's all. It wasn't mentioned in the blurb.

I'm not sure where (or, if) this was intended to fall in the Legacy timeline, though.

Comment

http://stargatenovels.com/ndetail.php?book=SGX-07

Behind Enemy Lines has been released in print.
                      sigpic

Comment

Awesome! Just need the two SGA novellas now.

Comment

Hmmm...site seems to be down right now

Comment

It's back up now.
                            sigpic

Comment

Do you still have this timeline? And have you continued to update it?

Comment

Has anyone made a timeline that includes all the episodes, novels, short stories, and Big Finish audiobooks? I want to go through them all but I get distracted by trying to figure out when each one is happening in conjunction with the TV shows. I have found some things that say this one takes place around season 7 of SG-1 or that one takes place shortly after this episode of Atlantis. But has anyone put together one that has the best guesses of exactly where each one takes place? And if not, can we put our heads together to make one?

Comment

Working...
                                X