• Time
  • Show
Clear All

click to make bigger
    sigpic

Comment

Ming-Na and I in Vancouver

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3324525...57624861530393

And this was in Toronto at the CTV CanadaAM interviews then later at MTV Masonic Temple for the Space Channel Innerspace Interviews

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3324525...57625253702459

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3324525...57624861530393

Comment

Not in the SGU-watching business but I created this for a recent challenge. Nothing fancy just a lot of Camille Wray in one image:

Spoiler:
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Not in the SGU-watching business but I created this for a recent challenge. Nothing fancy just a lot of Camille Wray in one image:

Very nice. I used to despise Camile when SGU started. A typical bureaucrat and I didn't like the IOA, one iota. She really grew throughout the show. I loved Young's speech in Gauntlet, including Camile as a 'sister' in the family.
          Last edited by Rosehawk; 16 April 2012, 08:05 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags

Comment

Started a few games here are the Stargate related ones
            http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...vies-1st-to-50

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...vies-1st-to-50
            sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Camille became a wonderful charrie over the show and I think she's one of the best!

Comment

Bringing this thread back to life (hopefully) for those now watching Ming-Na on Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Melinda May is a wonderful character and Ming-Na is just plain *awesome*. One of my absolute favorite things about the show. Looking forward to seeing more of May's backstory.
                sigpic
                Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Yes, she totally kicks butt in S.H.I.E.L.D...

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Yes, she totally kicks butt in S.H.I.E.L.D...
                    I know some people weren't fans of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. at the start, but I think the show has improved. The latest episode (1x13 - T.R.A.C.K.S.) was terrific and Melinda May was awesome from start to finish.
                    sigpic

Comment

May is a BAMF!!

Ming-Na totally owns the character.

(acronym cannot be writting in full as it would be censored but we all know what a BAMF is, right)

Comment

love her on S.H.I.E.L.D. she is awesome
                        sigpic
                        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Still *loving* Ming-Na Wen on Marvel's Agents of Shield. Lots of great stuff for Agent Melinda May in the latest episode - Yes Men. And it ends with a big, "dun dun DUNNNNNN!"
                          sigpic

Comment

This actress is a legend, she is a kick ass spy on SHIELD, yet here she is a devious HR manager. I like it when actors take totally different roles and show their diverse talent.
                            ~~~I like to see both sides of things~~~

Comment

Originally posted by CarrieAnn View Post
                              This actress is a legend, she is a kick ass spy on SHIELD, yet here she is a devious HR manager. I like it when actors take totally different roles and show their diverse talent.
                              I adore Ming-Na Wen. Her character on Agents of SHIELD is easily one of my favorites of all time. I think some people considered the stoicism of Melinda May to be dull or a non-acting choice, which it certainly isn't. Watch any interview or behind-the-scenes stuff with Ming-Na Wen and you can see how completely different she is from her character!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ming-Na Wen will be part of the Star Wars series "The Mandalorian" which premieres Nov. 12.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X