A Smallville Movie Called "Metropolis"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Smallville Movie Called "Metropolis"

Over at AICN is reporting that a source calling him/herself “Yoda’s *****,” sent them a scoop about a possible Smallville Tv movie.

He/she is claiming to have gotten a glimpse of some signage being prepared for next month’s “Smallville” presentation at Comic-Con...

"On black, with crimson/red text in the same font lettering that Smallville uses, and a transparent grey Superman "S" watermark behind the text:

METROPOLIS

CHRISTMAS 2010

Then at the bottom is a banner advertising the Smallville presentation, with the time/place (can't remember)."
    I know its all very vague and could possibly be a load of old Devastator's balls, but AICN are saying it comes with a few bits of convincing detail they are not sharing with us. Im sure that will only be a matter of time!

Anyway, if its true its great news for all of you Smallville fans i have heard numerous times say you wished they would call the show Metropolis now...it didn't happen until the show was over but what are ya gonna do!

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...e/news/?a=8218

If that is true, it could be interesting.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Very interesting!
      sigpic

Comment

Well it looks like Comic-con will reveal the answer, so only a month or so to find out. And would this potentially act as a backdoor pilot to a spin off (check out spin off thread) rather than close the Smallville storyline??

Comment

What sort of title is metropolis? Is it really the title or just a codename, like Melissia for maxima to throw fans of the scent?
          For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. -Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Originally posted by ReFRidgerator View Post
            What sort of title is metropolis? Is it really the title or just a codename, like Melissia for maxima to throw fans of the scent?
            Some people believe that Smallville itself should have been renamed Metropolis since the show has very little to do with Smallville now. But who know whether its a code name or just a 100% rumor

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
              Some people believe that Smallville itself should have been renamed Metropolis since the show has very little to do with Smallville now. But who know whether its a code name or just a 100% rumor
              Personally, I really hope it isn't just a rumor.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                Personally, I really hope it isn't just a rumor.
                I just learned to not get my hopes up with the networks. LOL
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                  I just learned to not get my hopes up with the networks. LOL
                  You just learned that?
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

You just learned that?
                    O_o

Not just as in recently...goober
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                      O_o

Not just as in recently...goober
                      I knew that. I was just messing around.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Question: I'll give you a dollar if you have any scoop on the rumor circulating that after season 9 of Smallville there may be a spin-off called Metropolis. --Tan

Ausiello: My peeps at Warner Bros. are still insisting that some drunk fan probably made that up nothing like that is being discussed at the moment. Now for the awkward part: I'd like my dollar. I accept cash or Diners Club.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/07/...greys-etc.html

Comment

Question: I'll give you a dollar if you have any scoop on the rumor circulating that after season 9 of Smallville there may be a spin-off called Metropolis. --Tan

Ausiello: My peeps at Warner Bros. are still insisting that some drunk fan probably made that up nothing like that is being discussed at the moment. Now for the awkward part: I'd like my dollar. I accept cash or Diners Club.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/07/...greys-etc.html
                          Hmmmmmmm. Is that really it, or are they just toying with us?
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Hmmmmmmm. Is that really it, or are they just toying with us?
                            More than likely...they are.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm one of those people and I still think they should.
                              || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Working...
                              X