No announcement yet.

Favorite Sheppard Book Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(40)
    - Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (39)
    - "Isn't that...special."(4)
    - River, you don't fix the Bible. (2)
    - (after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (2)
    - "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (0)
    - "Oh, I got heathens aplenty right here." (0)
    sigpic
    My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(41)
      - Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (39)
      - "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (0)
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(41)
        - Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (40)

Comment

- Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (41)
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

- Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (41)
            - (after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (3)
            sigpic

Comment

- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(42)
              - (after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (3)

Comment

- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(42)
                - (after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (4)
                sigpic

Comment

- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(43)

Comment

- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(43)
                    - Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (42)

Comment

- Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (42)
                      - (after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (5)
                      sigpic

Comment

- Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (43)

Comment

- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(44)
                          - Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (43)

Comment

- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(44)
                            - Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (44)

Comment

- Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (44)
                              - (after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (6)

Comment

- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(45)
                                - (after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (6)

Comment

Working...
                                X