No announcement yet.

Favorite Sheppard Book Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Place - Zoe: "Preacher, don't the Bible have some pretty specific things to say about killing?" Book: "Quite specific. It is, however, somewhat fuzzier on the subject of kneecaps." (50)
    2nd Place - "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater." (50)
    3rd Place - "Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (50)
    4th Place - Book: "Wasn't born a Shepherd, Mal." Mal: "You'll have to tell me about that sometime." Book: "No. I don't." (50)
    5th Place - "Oh, I got heathens aplenty right here." (50)
    6th Place - Kaylee: "How come you don't care where you're going?" Book: "Because how you get there is the worthier part." (50)
    7th Place - "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (50)
    8th Place - "River, you don't fix the Bible." (50)
    9th Place - "Isn't that... special." (50
    10th Place - "It's not about making sense. It's about believing in something, and letting that belief be real enough to change your life. It's about faith. You don't fix faith, River. It fixes you." (50)
    11th Place - (After being shot.) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (50)
    12th Place - - "How we treat our dead is part of what makes us different... than those did the slaughtering." (50)
    13th Place - "I think I can look over a flock of one." (50)
    14th Place - "I don't care what you believe in, just believe in it." (50)
    15th Place - "The government is a body of people, usually notably ungoverned." (50)
    16th Place -"The boy's not going anywhere, lawman. As I understand it, it's pretty cold outside." (50)
    17th Place - Book: "Can't order me around, boy. I'm not one of your crew." Mal: "Yes, you are." (50)
    18th Place -"We'll have a few mystery meals." (50)
    19th Place - The important thing is the spices. A man can live on packaged food from here ’til Judgment Day if he’s got enough rosemary. (50)
    20th Place -Kaylee: "Ooh, grandpa." Sheppard: "I never married." (50)

-"What are we up to, sweetheart?" (7)
    - "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God." (23)
    - I was there, son. I’m fair sure you haven’t shot anyone yet. (31)

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

1st Place - Zoe: "Preacher, don't the Bible have some pretty specific things to say about killing?" Book: "Quite specific. It is, however, somewhat fuzzier on the subject of kneecaps." (50)
      2nd Place - "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater." (50)
      3rd Place - "Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (50)
      4th Place - Book: "Wasn't born a Shepherd, Mal." Mal: "You'll have to tell me about that sometime." Book: "No. I don't." (50)
      6th Place - Kaylee: "How come you don't care where you're going?" Book: "Because how you get there is the worthier part." (50)
      7th Place - "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (50)
      10th Place - "It's not about making sense. It's about believing in something, and letting that belief be real enough to change your life. It's about faith. You don't fix faith, River. It fixes you." (50)
      12th Place - - "How we treat our dead is part of what makes us different... than those did the slaughtering." (50)
      15th Place - "The government is a body of people, usually notably ungoverned." (50)
      16th Place -"The boy's not going anywhere, lawman. As I understand it, it's pretty cold outside." (50)
      17th Place - Book: "Can't order me around, boy. I'm not one of your crew." Mal: "Yes, you are." (50)
      19th Place - The important thing is the spices. A man can live on packaged food from here ’til Judgment Day if he’s got enough rosemary. (50)

- I was there, son. I’m fair sure you haven’t shot anyone yet. (32)
      sigpic
      Sig by (x)

Comment

- I was there, son. I’m fair sure you haven’t shot anyone yet. (33)

Comment

- I was there, son. I’m fair sure you haven’t shot anyone yet. (34)
          sigpic
          Sig by (x)

Comment

- I was there, son. I’m fair sure you haven’t shot anyone yet. (35)
            sigpic
            Sig by (x)

Comment

- I was there, son. I’m fair sure you haven’t shot anyone yet. (36)

Comment

Working...
              X