Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Sheppard Book Line

Ya'know how it goes first to 50:

"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(1)
    R.I.P. you will be missed

My Top Five Favorite Quotes/Quips(right now)
    Spoiler:
    "Well, it's like my grandma used to say, if at first you don't succeed..."
    "Try a larger thermonuclear reaction?"
    "Her words exactly."

"We are beacons on the road to enlightenment."
    "No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you."
    "Nice work on the metaphor."
    "Thank you."

"Will you excuse me? We just don't get out of Cheyenne Mountain enough. I'm gonna grab some air... outside. General, Captain, General... waiter."

"General."
    "Colonel. We've all met."
    "Yes, actually we know each other's life stories."
    "That snippiness?"
    "Is that a word?"

"If we want to find out who's behind this, we have to do what the Asgard do."
    "You mean bluff?"
    "Yep. We just need to do it without revealing what we know."
    "Which is nothing."
    "Right. But they don't know we know nothing."

"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(2+)
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(2)
      "Isn't that...special."(1)

Comment

"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(2)
        "Isn't that...special."(2)

Comment

"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(3 +
          [B]"Isn't that...special."(2)
          R.I.P. you will be missed

My Top Five Favorite Quotes/Quips(right now)
          Spoiler:
          "Well, it's like my grandma used to say, if at first you don't succeed..."
          "Try a larger thermonuclear reaction?"
          "Her words exactly."

"We are beacons on the road to enlightenment."
          "No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you."
          "Nice work on the metaphor."
          "Thank you."

"Will you excuse me? We just don't get out of Cheyenne Mountain enough. I'm gonna grab some air... outside. General, Captain, General... waiter."

"General."
          "Colonel. We've all met."
          "Yes, actually we know each other's life stories."
          "That snippiness?"
          "Is that a word?"

"If we want to find out who's behind this, we have to do what the Asgard do."
          "You mean bluff?"
          "Yep. We just need to do it without revealing what we know."
          "Which is nothing."
          "Right. But they don't know we know nothing."

Comment

"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(4)

Comment

"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(5)
              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

'Fraid I can't choose till I watch 'em all through again, though I'm leaning towards the top one.
                sigpic

Comment

"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(6)

Comment

"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(7)

Am I The Only One Still Playing?

Comment

"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(8)

Comment

"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(9)

Comment

"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(9)
                          "Isn't that...special."(3)
                          sigpic
                          My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(10)

Comment

"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(10)
                              "Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (1)
                              sigpic
                              My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Working...
                              X