Page 5 of 99 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast

Default Re: Favorite Sheppard Book Line

Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (36)
    "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(36)
    "Isn't that...special."(4)
    River, you don't fix the Bible. (2)

Brigadier General stargatefan234's Avatar

Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (37)
    "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(36)

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (38)

Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (39)

- Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (39)
    - "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(37)
    - "Isn't that...special."(4)
    - River, you don't fix the Bible. (2)

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

- Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (39)
    - "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(38)

- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(39)

- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(39)
    - (after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (1)

just adding some quotes, no voting

- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (0)
    - "Oh, I got heathens aplenty right here." (0)

- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(40)
    - "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (0)

- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(40)
    - (after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (2)

- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(41)

- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(41)
    - Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (40)

- Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (41)

- Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (41)
    - (after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (3)

- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(42)
    - (after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (3)

- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(42)
    - (after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (4)

- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(43)

- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(43)
    - Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (42)

- Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (42)
    - (after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (5)