Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Torchwood Airdate + Are you excited??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Torchwood Airdate + Are you excited??

6th of July, CANNOT WAIT!! Was the 4th but was pushed back
    Last edited by Puddle-Jumper; 03 July 2009, 04:50 PM.
    I dunno what to put in here now..

They've changed it- will now be starting on the 6th of July on BBC 1 at 9pm, according to the radio times website.

And yes, can't wait, got myself Sky HD for this very reason!

Seen it elsewhere that the US airdate on BBC america will be the 20th of July, to coincide with the launch of BBC america HD.

AT4- coming in 2009

'Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons.' - General MacArthur

Comment

Pretty thrilled. 2009 has been a pretty dry year as far as SF TV goes.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Kelspook View Post
        They've changed it- will now be starting on the 6th of July on BBC 1 at 9pm, according to the radio times website.

And yes, can't wait, got myself Sky HD for this very reason!

Seen it elsewhere that the US airdate on BBC america will be the 20th of July, to coincide with the launch of BBC america HD.
        ARGH! Wish Canada's SPACE would go HD too! Getting Torchwood same dates but have to watch it in SD. And SPACE is airing Planet of the Dead on the Saturday so 6 days of fantastic British shows!
        Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

im so exited, though im a little worried it will all be over to quickly

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
          Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
          SG1 -

Comment

I totally forgot it was supposed to air tonight, madness thank the gods of kobol it was pushed back, just booked it on sky with series link and everything, My SOCIAL LIFE IS DEAD FOR THE NEXT WEEK
            I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

*Very excited* can't wait, been looking forward to this for ages
              sigpic

Comment

AWESOME!!! more TORCHWOOD!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

this was Children of Earth, from this last summer. I don't think there are plans for more torchwood in the immediate future
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X