X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Sam-centric movie? Ideas?

a sam centric movie?

how about...

sam's in command of the general hammond. while out patrolling, the gh gets a distress call from atlantis. sam takes the ship there, but atlantis is gone.

while looking for it, sg1 is brought in to help. while they're checking out this one planet, sam and her crew encounter some unusual aliens... the ones from 'grace'.

did they take atlantis?

the ship finds atlantis, floating in space, but totally without ppl. sam's thinking the 'grace' aliens might have something to do with it.

what happened to atlantis? who took the crew? are the 'grace' aliens good or bad?

thoughts? ideas?

sally

sigpic

My thoughts is all we need a Teal'c and Mitchell centered movie to complete the series of threads
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      My thoughts is all we need a Teal'c and Mitchell centered movie to complete the series of threads
      yes!
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Teal'c centric movie: Teal'c: "One day all Jaffa will be free!" Jaffa: "Umm we are..." Teal'c: "Then my work here is done." (Can make it longer by inserting many 'indeed's and eyebrow things). Roll credits.

OR Teal'c PI would be the best idea for Teal'c

Mitchell centric movie =
        Spoiler:
        Continuum

Comment

you forgot jonas
          sigpic

Comment

My vote's behind Walter....
            sigpic
            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
              a sam centric movie?

how about...

sam's in command of the general hammond. while out patrolling, the gh gets a distress call from atlantis. sam takes the ship there, but atlantis is gone.

while looking for it, sg1 is brought in to help. while they're checking out this one planet, sam and her crew encounter some unusual aliens... the ones from 'grace'.

did they take atlantis?

the ship finds atlantis, floating in space, but totally without ppl. sam's thinking the 'grace' aliens might have something to do with it.

what happened to atlantis? who took the crew? are the 'grace' aliens good or bad?

thoughts? ideas?

Spoiler for the last episode of atlantis
              Spoiler:
              isn't atlantis on earth?

Comment

Originally posted by runnerX View Post
                you forgot jonas
                Jonas resides in the center of what I call the "Forgotten Character Black Hole." He is having coffee with Ford.
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by ReP_ZaPPer View Post
                  Teal'c centric movie: Teal'c: "One day all Jaffa will be free!" Jaffa: "Umm we are..." Teal'c: "Then my work here is done." (Can make it longer by inserting many 'indeed's and eyebrow things). Roll credits.

Mitchell centric movie =
                  Spoiler:
                  Continuum
                  How was Continuum a Mitchell centered movie? Sam and Daniel seemed just as crucial to the plot as Mitchell.
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Jonas resides in the center of what I call the "Forgotten Character Black Hole." He is having coffee with Ford.
                    LOL.

And Sora's baking them cookies.
                    "The clowns? Oh, yeah, the clowns. We fight them too — entire armies, spilling out of Volkswagons. We do our best to fight them off, but they keep sending 'em in!"

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                      a sam centric movie?

how about...

did they take atlantis?

thoughts? ideas?

Here's an idea: why not make it a team-centered movie? The last few seasons of Atlantis contain a lot of one-character centered episodes. A shame, in my opinion. How about we keep SG-1 together?
                      "The clowns? Oh, yeah, the clowns. We fight them too — entire armies, spilling out of Volkswagons. We do our best to fight them off, but they keep sending 'em in!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mirjam View Post
                        Here's an idea: why not make it a team-centered movie? The last few seasons of Atlantis contain a lot of one-character centered episodes. A shame, in my opinion. How about we keep SG-1 together?
                        True if/when they make the last movie, which I hope is far down the road, is about the team, but before that, why not have person-centric movies?

LOL, right, right......

My vote's behind Walter....
                        That would be freakin' awesome, have him saving the universe with a Zat......LOL

The bad thing is I would watch it.....and probably love it. Have it called Stargate: PI, and the whole beginning of the credits, would be show Chirstopher Judge, then having him see 'Indeed' like he did in '200'

.......anyway back on topic, have her taking command of General Hammond, they could do it like Serenity or even(I hate to say this, really really hate to say this) Star Trek, have them exploring, and finding some really powerful enemy, than having her techno-babble herself to defeating the enemy(LOL), or have some cool space battles, and some techno-babble that nobody understands.
                        R.I.P. you will be missed

My Top Five Favorite Quotes/Quips(right now)
                        Spoiler:
                        "Well, it's like my grandma used to say, if at first you don't succeed..."
                        "Try a larger thermonuclear reaction?"
                        "Her words exactly."

"We are beacons on the road to enlightenment."
                        "No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you."
                        "Nice work on the metaphor."
                        "Thank you."

"Will you excuse me? We just don't get out of Cheyenne Mountain enough. I'm gonna grab some air... outside. General, Captain, General... waiter."

"General."
                        "Colonel. We've all met."
                        "Yes, actually we know each other's life stories."
                        "That snippiness?"
                        "Is that a word?"

"If we want to find out who's behind this, we have to do what the Asgard do."
                        "You mean bluff?"
                        "Yep. We just need to do it without revealing what we know."
                        "Which is nothing."
                        "Right. But they don't know we know nothing."

Comment

Originally posted by sramir2 View Post

.......anyway back on topic, have her taking command of General Hammond, they could do it like Serenity or even(I hate to say this, really really hate to say this) Star Trek, have them exploring, and finding some really powerful enemy, than having her techno-babble herself to defeating the enemy(LOL), or have some cool space battles, and some techno-babble that nobody understands.
                          if amanda didn't have 'sanctuary', i'd love to have seen a ship/space series with sam commanding the general hammond. i've always loved space shows (the treks, etc), and, well, there.

i wonder who could have been her crew? characters we already know, or new ones?
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

You forgot Jonas Quinn.

"I have darkness inside of me!" - SpongeBob Squarepants

Comment

I kinda want a real space ship movie. Its been rare to have a full ship based story in the franchise. omg lazers pewpew

I think the writing staff can pull off a Trekkish story while keeping it true to the 'gate.

Something like The Hammonds on a mission testing its new X and runs into Y and drama ensues.

Carter has a history in SGA too, her story could take place in either Galaxy, shes prolly the most versitile character int he franchise.
                              Last edited by kymeric; 17 June 2009, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X