Fox: 'Lost' spinoffs are 'impossible'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Descent View Post
    I agree. I'd like to see most of the main characters killed off by/at the end. Jack, Desmond, "Locke" and Kate are the only people who 'survive'.... who's with me?!
    Actually the only people I want to live at the end is Bernard and rose, everyone else can be lamb to the slaughter, especially Ben or the other option is a character with no name that we saw in the very first episode but never seen again up until the final scene of the last episode, someone unless you go back and watch the first episode you will not know who he is, and even then you do not know who he is or what he bee up to on the island.

Lost as just got to end on a question, which is something I usually hate but in this case I would love it.

Comment

It was confirmed awhile back that Vincent ( The Dog ) is the only "character" that's for sure going to make it to the end.

So for all you lovers of vincent...

I found it funny when I first read that news bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
        It was confirmed awhile back that Vincent ( The Dog ) is the only "character" that's for sure going to make it to the end.

So for all you lovers of vincent...

I found it funny when I first read that news bit.
        darn, I was hoping to avoid spoilers, whole wells it only one.

I think him running of in the jungle would a good ending.

And the spin off can be Vincent adventures.

Comment

remember when Walt's step-father said the boy does weird things,, and things happen when the boy is around,,
          bscially saying the boy creeps him out. How about when he burned the raft ? because he wanted to stay on the island and not get rescued. Did Walt every explain what happened to him afte rhe was captured and how he escaped

is Walt something other than he appears to be?
          My Story:
          http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
            Beautiful! I love it.
            sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
              darn, I was hoping to avoid spoilers, whole wells it only one.

I think him running of in the jungle would a good ending.

Vincent is actually the puppet master of the entire island, sorry I should have used spoiler tags
              sigpic

Comment

I hate to spoiled it for all but the end of lost was on Matthew Fox's twitter page last year before he removed the entry.

Here's how it happens: After being shot dead by Kate on the island, Jack (Fox's character) will wake up on the original Oceanic flight. He will realize it was all a dream.

The nice twist is that Kate is actually his wife sitting beside him on the plane. Sawyer is best friend which he meet at the airport. Ben his neighbor. Hugo a funny co-worker. Juliet his mistress. Locke his boss, so on, so on... Screen goes black. No spin-off.

PS. Can someone tell me how to use the spoiler tags. I didn't want to spoiled it for everybody, but didn't know how to use it.
                Last edited by Commander Zelix; 01 October 2009, 06:46 AM.
                Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

ordered my uk version of season five this week, darn cannot wait to have the copy in my hand
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X