• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The First Commandment (105)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON ONE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 105

SG-1 must stop a renegade Stargate commander, who has gone mad and set himself up as a god on an alien planet.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 February 2021, 11:03 PM.

I think Jonas could have made a nice recurring character if he hadn't of died in this episode. Think about it, a Tauri who has come to think of himself as a god trying to setup an empire somewhere..
    The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

he didn't become to think of himself as a god, he went cRazy...what's so interesting about that? he deserved death

Comment

I thought this ep. was pretty good. I liked the way Teal'c opened the way to the second machine. V. funny!
        sigpic

Comment

I liked it beacuse it showed that Earth's Air Force doesn't have the best...aka not everyone is sg1....but i didn't like that it was that early in the show...too fast of integration

Comment

I'm fond of this episode. Twas tres cool.
            sigpic
            Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Newbie
              he didn't become to think of himself as a god, he went cRazy...what's so interesting about that? he deserved death
              He portrayed himself as a god to the cave-dwellers.. Its just that he also happened to beleive it himself. Seems to me he acted in pretty much the same manner as most Goa'uld, although they normally don't believe themselves so much about being gods.
              The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

It was to early in the series for someone from the SGC to go nuts.

Comment

The episode sucked, but I wonder. Couldn't this shield maybe help us to contain oxygen, if we wanted to colonize the moon or something.

Comment

It was a radiation shield. How would that help with oxygen?

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                      The episode sucked, but I wonder. Couldn't this shield maybe help us to contain oxygen, if we wanted to colonize the moon or something.
                      It is unlikely that the shield can be used to contain matter.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KorbenDirewolf
                        It was a radiation shield. How would that help with oxygen?
                        MAGNETS! duuuuuuuuuuh

Comment

Is that device in the pic of Ancient design? Something like that was found in "The Torment of Tantalus" and also there is a pic of something like that in a pic from Atlantis.

Comment

Weird ep,IMO. I didn't really enjoy some parts of the story,but there were some good moments.
                            I'll have to rewatch this ep as it's been a fair while.

Fave quote/scene : Daniel to Sam:"This tastes like chicken ".
                            Sam:"What's wrong with that?"
                            Daniel:"It's Macaroni Cheese".

So much for M.R.E.s !
                            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I hated it.

Comment

Working...
                              X