This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett
    ANyone see the online Doc Who cartoon that was on theBBC website?
    Yup... I have... it's not bad.

Saw a newish Dr Who book just the other day... 40 years of Dr Who or some such thing... looks interesting.
    sigpic
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Yep, its a great little cartoon. Was really excited about the Army involvement in it, but then thats just me all over. A military nut.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

My favorite companion was Ace... maybe because I met Sophie Aldred on a number of occasions through a mutual friend.

-IMF
        "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
        "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
        BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
          Saw a newish Dr Who book just the other day... 40 years of Dr Who or some such thing... looks interesting.
          I got this book for Christmas. It's called 'Doctor Who The Legend: 4 Decades of Time Travel'. It's a wonderful book as well, lots of great information.

Comment

Slightly OT but its been hinted at by a friend of mine that a trailer for the new series may be on BBC1 tonight between Casualty and The Vicar of Dibley.
            Oh honey. You say potato, I say vodka!

http://neuralgianostalgia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Daniel
              I got this book for Christmas. It's called 'Doctor Who The Legend: 4 Decades of Time Travel'. It's a wonderful book as well, lots of great information.
              I would have liked that for Christmas as well but my friend has "permanently loaned" me his copy of Dr Who:The Television Companion so I couldn't justify having another Dr Who book in the house just yet. It's a great book too... the only shortcoming being that it doesn't contain a "Companions" section. But the BBC website has some good stuff in that regard.
              sigpic
              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

I would have liked that for Christmas as well but my friend has "permanently loaned" me his copy of Dr Who:The Television Companion so I couldn't justify having another Dr Who book in the house just yet. It's a great book too... the only shortcoming being that it doesn't contain a "Companions" section. But the BBC website has some good stuff in that regard.
                I need to get myself a copy of 'Dr Who: The Television Companion'. I've been recommended it many times by the guys in my Doctor Who club.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Daniel
                  I need to get myself a copy of 'Dr Who: The Television Companion'. I've been recommended it many times by the guys in my Doctor Who club.
                  Is it still being sold? My friend got it a couple of years ago from a second-hand bookshop. It's a great reference material if you can get your hands on it.

I was watching Volume 5 of the Jeremy Brett Sherlock Holmes series and guess who I spotted in a minor role in the The Abbey Grange story: Ian Marter who played Harry Sullivan! I'm pretty sure it's him.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, the memories. How could I forget Sarah-Jane and Leela? And Harry. It's been ages since I've seen these. I hope someone will run them again. Tom Baker ruled.

Comment

Is it still being sold? My friend got it a couple of years ago from a second-hand bookshop. It's a great reference material if you can get your hands on it.

I was watching Volume 5 of the Jeremy Brett Sherlock Holmes series and guess who I spotted in a minor role in the The Abbey Grange story: Ian Marter who played Harry Sullivan! I'm pretty sure it's him.
                      It's being sold in my area of Australia yes. The ABC website has it for sale also at The ABC Online Shop. Mine and the one being sold over here is a paperback version though.

Comment

Working...
                      X