Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOCTOR WHO
    CDNM#1.4 - The Sontaran Ordeal

CDNM#2.4 - Day of the Vashta Nerada

THE WAR MASTER
    03.03 - Rage of the Time Lords: The Missing Link
    03.04 - Rage of the Time Lords: Darkness and Light

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
      TTW#1.1 - The Time War 1: The Starship of Theseus
      TTW#1.2 - The Time War 1: Echoes of War
      TTW#1.3 - The Time War 1: The Conscript
      TTW#1.4 - The Time War 1: One Life

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
        TTW#2.1 - The Time War 2: The Lords of Terror
        TTW#2.2 - The Time War 2: Planet of the Ogrons
        TTW#2.3 - The Time War 2: In the Garden of Death
        TTW#2.4 - The Time War 2: Jonah

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
          TTW#3.1 - The Time War 3: State of Bliss
          TTW#3.2 - The Time War 3: The Famished Lands
          TTW#3.3 - The Time War 3: Fugitive in Time
          TTW#3.4 - The Time War 3: The War Valeyard

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
            27.01 - Rose

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
              27.02 - The End of the World

Comment

The Diary of River Song
                6.1: "An Unearthly Woman"
                6.2: "The Web of Time"
                6.3: "Peepshow"
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                  27.03 - The Unquiet Dead

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                  The Diary of River Song
                  6.1: "An Unearthly Woman"
                  6.2: "The Web of Time"
                  6.3: "Peepshow"
                  I love the idea of this set and I look forward to listening to it at some point! I hope we'll have more of River having adventures that run prior, parallel or post adventures that the Doctor's has had. The stories in that recent boxset are all to do with the Doctor's 1st to 3rd incarnations. I'm sure there's plenty of scope out there to try and cleverly fit her in with adventures that the Doctor's 4th to 13th incarnations have had.
                  Last edited by Alan; 30 August 2019, 03:07 PM.

Comment

The Diary of River Song
                    6.4: "The Talents of Greel"

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                    I love the idea of this set and I look forward to listening to it at some point! I hope we'll have more of River having adventures that run prior, parallel or post adventures that the Doctor's has had. The stories in that recent boxset are all to do with the Doctor's 1st to 3rd incarnations. I'm sure there's plenty of scope out there to try and cleverly fit her in with adventures that the Doctor's 4th to 13th incarnations have had.
                    I enjoyed it! The one thing about this range that's bugged me a bit is that I find it leans a little too heavily on River crossing paths with the Doctor. Yes that's how her character is done on TV, but I had hoped that giving her her own range would let her spread her wings a bit more than she's been able to.

This range has addressed that a bit. As you know the stories are tied into early DW (which I absolutely adore), but she very minimally (when at all) crosses paths with him, and I've found it very refreshing!
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                      27.04 - Aliens of London
                      27.05 - World War Three

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                        27.06 - Dalek

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                          27.07 - The Long Game

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                            27.08 - Father's Day

Comment

Rose Tyler: The Dimension Cannon
                              1.1: "The Endless Night"
                              1.2: "The Flood"
                              1.3: "Ghost Machines"

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                                27.09 - The Empty Child
                                27.10 - The Doctor Dances

Comment

Working...
                                X