Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Series 10, ep. 2, "Smile".
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
      36.02 - Smile

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Smile.
        sigpic

Comment

Smile

Also, yesterday I watched and listened to
          Spare Parts
          Frontier In Space
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Voyage of the Damned
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
              36.02 - Smile

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                36.02 - Smile

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                  36.02 - Smile

Comment

The Armageddon Factor
                    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                      36.02 - Smile

Comment

Hi,

The Woman Who Lived.

When my Mom died and I finished moving out of her house in 2013, All I had was an an analog TV. So I've not watched anything off the air since.

I recently purchased the 9 DVD set for the Doctor's first nine seasons (c2005-c2014.)

In watching The Woman Who Lived, when Ishielda/Me was alone with the Doctor, her theme resonated with me as US Western.

I just found the link I was looking for - Howard Hawks/John Wayne movie "Rio Lobo" (1970) the opening shows a hand tapping on an acoustic guitar. Once the beat is established, the first dozen or two notes seem to me (tone deaf as I am) to be identical to the Dr Who music for Isheilda/Me's first dozen or two notes.

Is it just me or or does anyone else notice this?

Doug vV

Comment

The Impossible Planet/The Satan Pit

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                            36.02 - Smile

Comment

Marco Polo(30-minute version)

Comment

Planet Of The Spiders
                                Infernal Devices Part 3: The Neverwhen

Comment

Working...
                                X