Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mission to the Unknown (2019 recreation).
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
      TVM#06 - The Next Doctor

plus:
      03.05 - Mission to the Unknown

JENNY - THE DOCTOR'S DAUGHTER
      Ep. 3 - Neon Reign

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Doctor Who: Ravenous
        4.1: "Whisper"
        4.2: "Planet of Dust"
        4.3: "Day of the Master: Part One"
        4.4: "Day of the Master: Part Two"
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
          TVM#07 - Planet of the Dead

TORCHWOOD
          03.01 - Children of Earth: Day One
          03.02 - Children of Earth: Day Two
          03.03 - Children of Earth: Day Three
          03.04 - Children of Earth: Day Four
          03.05 - Children of Earth: Day Five

THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES
          03.05 - The Wedding of Sarah Jane Smith, Part One
          03.06 - The Wedding of Sarah Jane Smith, Part Two

JENNY - THE DOCTOR'S DAUGHTER
          Ep. 4 - Zero Space

K-9
          Ep. 1 - Regeneration

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
            TVM#08 - The Waters of Mars

ANIME#2 - Dreamland

LADY CHRISTINA
            Ep. 1 - It Takes a Thief

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
              TVM#09 - The End of Time, Part One
              TVM#10 - The End of Time, Part Two

LADY CHRISTINA
              Ep. 2 - Skin Deep

Comment

How are you liking Lady Christina? I found it entertaining enough, but ultimately kind of forgettable.
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                  31.01 - The Eleventh Hour

Mini-Ep#04 - Meanwhile in the TARDIS 1

LADY CHRISTINA
                  Ep. 3 - Portrait of a Lady

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                  How are you liking Lady Christina? I found it entertaining enough, but ultimately kind of forgettable.
                  I've been enjoying it. Including Christina's father in an episode added a new depth to her background I thought and some parallels between the relationship Donna had with her mother in some ways. But yeah, it's been a good listen.

Comment

^ That's good. I mean, I didn't dislike it or anything, I'm just not sure I'd be in any hurry to buy a Volume 2 or anything.

On-topic:

Doctor Who
                    Monthly Range #253: "Memories of a Tyrant"

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                      31.02 - The Beast Below

LADY CHRISTINA
                      Ep. 4 - Death on the Mile

^ That's good. I mean, I didn't dislike it or anything, I'm just not sure I'd be in any hurry to buy a Volume 2 or anything.
                      I feel the same way about Rose Tyler - The Dimension Cannon. I was contemplating buying that for a long, long time asking myself "do I *really* want to put myself through more Rose dramatics?". I don't regret buying it but I don't need a second volume. The first volume showing the difficulties they first had with the tech is enough and then what more can be done except more episodes about more parallel world mistakes until finally hitting upon the right one? We obviously know that she does so more really isn't needed. The set was the Whoniverse equivilant of that 90's sci-fi show Sliders. If there has to be a parallel universe spin-off, I'd much rather be listening to Mickey and Jake and their friends combating the Cybus Cybermen. I think there'd be interesting stories to come from that and maybe even bring in other alternate versions of characters such as Yvonne Hartman and show her before she crossed over to our universe for Series 5 and 6 of Torchwood.

With Lady Christina, as a character and her place as a burglar in possession of alien tech and with U.N.I.T. as a "frenemy" depending on the situation is much more interesting to me. Just feels like there's a lot more antics to be had.

Comment

I'd agree with that take on The Dimension Cannon; entertaining, but once was probably enough.

Regarding Yvonne (the prime version, not the alternate from the AAU/GAU sets), I do enjoy the Torchwood One range quite a lot. I find it's a nice 'side step' from the rest of the Torchwood stuff. Actually, I'd be interested in them exploring other Torchwood sites and teams, too.

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                          31.03 - Victory of the Daleks

I'd agree with that take on The Dimension Cannon; entertaining, but once was probably enough.

Regarding Yvonne (the prime version, not the alternate from the AAU/GAU sets), I do enjoy the Torchwood One range quite a lot. I find it's a nice 'side step' from the rest of the Torchwood stuff. Actually, I'd be interested in them exploring other Torchwood sites and teams, too.
                          So you wouldn't be interested in a boxset of stories in which we see alternate Yvonne in her own universe working alongside Mickey and Jake post the events of Rise of the Cybermen / The Age of Steel? But I agree, I enjoy the prime universe Yvonne and the Torchwood One range too. It's been very enjoyable.

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                            31.04 - The Time of Angels
                            31.05 - Flesh and Stone

Mini-Ep#05 - Meanwhile in the TARDIS 2

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                              31.06 - The Vampires of Venice

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                                31.07 - Amy's Choice

Comment

Working...
                                X