Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    7.02 "The Silurians"
    ZZZzzzZZzzZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzzzzzzz............
    I'm glad i wasn't the only one who thought that...

But I just watched "The Time of the Angels" LOVE River and the Angels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
      I'm glad i wasn't the only one who thought that...
      Yep. Boring, boring, and more boring.

Today I watched 31.04 "The Time of Angels" again
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

7.03 "The Ambassadors of Death"
        Another boring, boring episode. As much as I like the Brigadier, and am warming to Jon Pertwee's Doctor, I'm thoroughly unimpressed with the UNIT era so far. Seriously, this story needed to be 7 episodes long? I also find it a bit ludicrous to see the Doctor driving around a retro car that he's named Bessie and stuck a "Who 1" license plate on

Oh and Liz Shaw? Please die a horrible death. Worst companion ever.

About the only saving grace here was seeing a new TARDIS interior--even though the poor girl isn't being used (bring that back, please).
        Last edited by DigiFluid; 27 April 2010, 01:54 PM.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

does watching david tennant perform "hamlet" and using the same voice as he did when he was the doctor count
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Battlefield starring Sylvester McCoy & Sophie Aldred. Guest Starring Nicholas Courtney.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

My newly arrived DVD of The Creature From the Pit starring Tom Baker, Lalla Ward, & David Brierly as the voice of "K-9".

Next viewing: Part 2 of The Time of Angels starring Matt Smith & Karen Gillan. It's on BBC 1 at 6:25pm.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

I went back to the beginning of the pertwee era for 'spearhead from space' seemed somewhat apropos given the relatively new arrival of a new Doctor, I am highly liking matt smith's Doctor, he's engaging and intelligent and seems to have nailed his own flag to the Doctor Mast

Comment

I went back to the beginning of the Pertwee era for 'Spearhead from space' seemed somewhat apropos given the relatively new arrival of a new Doctor, I am highly liking matt smith's Doctor, he's engaging and intelligent and seems to have nailed his own flag to the Doctor Mast

Comment

i can't remember the name of the episode but it was about some evil aliens that disguised themselves as stone angels. and the Doctor was talking from the year 1969,.. i usually don't watch Doctor Who, not one of my favourite tv shows, but i have to admit that this episode was really good! it was very exciting from the very beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by Óðinn1 View Post
                      i can't remember the name of the episode but it was about some evil aliens that disguised themselves as stone angels. and the Doctor was talking from the year 1969,.. i usually don't watch Doctor Who, not one of my favourite tv shows, but i have to admit that this episode was really good! it was very exciting from the very beginning.
                      That would be Blink that you've watched.

Comment

Watched Part 2 of The Time of Angels! Awesome conclusion to this story!

Comment

5.05 "Flesh and Stone"
                          sigpic

Comment

5.02 "The Beast Below"
                            sigpic

Comment

flesh and stone
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

The Empty Child & The Doctor Dances.