Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOCTOR WHO
    36.05 - Oxygen

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Extremis

"I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
        36.06 - Extremis

Wow! Brilliant episode tonight! Always great to see
        Spoiler:
        Michelle Gomez
        back! Thoroughly enjoyed it!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Extremis.
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
            36.06 - Extremis

Comment

Extremis
              "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                36.06 - Extremis

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                  36.06 - Extremis

Comment

Amy's Choice

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                      36.06 - Extremis

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                        36.06 - Extremis

U.N.I.T.
                        06.01 - Assembled: Call to Arms

Comment

Does The Savior Of Time count? It's sort of a story...

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                            36.06 - Extremis

U.N.I.T.
                            06.02 - Assembled: Tidal Wave

Comment

Frontios

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                                36.06 - Extremis

U.N.I.T.
                                06.03 - Assembled: Retrieval

Comment

Working...
                                X