Lost season 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost season 5

Does anyone know if there is any place I can legally view all of season 5. I just finished season 4 on dvd and want to see all of the 5th season. I tried Hulu but it only has the last few episodes. Any ideas?
    : There's a man... He's bald and wears a short-sleeved shirt, and somehow he's very important to me. I think his name is Homer.

: D'oh! I forgot to tape The Simpsons.
    : (Gives O'Neill a weird look)
    : It's important to me.

Originally posted by Beal'c View Post
    Does anyone know if there is any place I can legally view all of season 5. I just finished season 4 on dvd and want to see all of the 5th season. I tried Hulu but it only has the last few episodes. Any ideas?
    The only thing i could suggest (legally) would be itunes

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
      The only thing i could suggest (legally) would be itunes
      Thanks for the fast reply. I know songs are $.99 per song, but about how much would a season of a TV show be?
      : There's a man... He's bald and wears a short-sleeved shirt, and somehow he's very important to me. I think his name is Homer.

: D'oh! I forgot to tape The Simpsons.
      : (Gives O'Neill a weird look)
      : It's important to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Beal'c View Post
        Thanks for the fast reply. I know songs are $.99 per song, but about how much would a season of a TV show be?
        Its $2.99 an episode or $49.99 for a season pass for season 5

Comment

I was going to suggest ABC.com, but it looks like they have every episode, but are missing some from season 5.

Comment

Working...
          X