X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Distant Lifetime (418)

Stargate: Horizon
    Distant Lifetime

An accident on an off-station mission leaves David Connor's life changed forever.

Check it out!

Then stop back here for comments and discussion!
    Outstanding
    7.69%
    Good
    84.62%
    Fair
    0.00%
    Poor
    7.69%
    Terrible
    0.00%

"Distant Lifetime" is now up!

This one's quite a little different from the previous two episodes; more of a powerful character drama with some nice emotional moments in it. It was inspired by a freelance story that was pitched, and Cindy Clark did an excellent job in writing the script!

Enjoy!
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

So!

The episode is good overall. It's emotional and intense in feelings. Characters struggling emotionally is always a little tricky to put on the screen and I think this worked good in this episode.

Since we all do know that David would recover his memories sooner or later make all a little predictable, but that occurs all the time with a lot of episodes, so almost not worth to mention it.

The only thing I find a little repetitive is the source of the problem and that makes me to vote only as "Good". The premise of happening something to David during a mission, with or without the team, was expected, but the particularities of the problem are the bad point. An artifact, an obelisk in this case, was too "standard".
      sigpic
      ~The place to take a break at Horizon~
      - That's a lie!!!
      - Indeed it is...

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode. Clearly one of the stronger episodes of the season. I imagine had this been filmed it woulda been a very meaty episode for the actors. I really enjoyed Cindy's writing. I'm quite curious as to how this'll play out in future episodes.
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Working...
        X