Stargate objects you have made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate objects you have made

Just wondering how many other people have made objects used in stargate.

I personally have made a jaffa armour shoulder piece out of cardboard and paper mache (didnt paint it though)

I also made a hand device out of cardboard, paper mache, nylon string, a beer bottle top and lots of stciky tape.

I also made two symbol buttons for a dhd and had a middle button also but never finished it.

AND i made a zat out of toilet paper rolls and paper mache but it was cra.p

My brother also made a few pieces of cardboard as a staff weapon end and stuck them on a rake.

oh and virtual objects dont count
    Last edited by escyos; 22 May 2009, 04:31 AM.

nice effort!

oh geesh
    i've made cardboard zat's
    pulled the end off a broom and made a staff weapon. used cardboard to create both ends and the trigger
    made an actual stargate out of cardboard that was pretty big
    actually detailed in the chevrons, symbols, etc
    hung it up in the shed, actually. mind you, i was about 9/10 years old...
    "i'm not doctor weir"

yeah, damn straight.

Comment

I want to see a picture of the hand device!

Comment

Originally posted by Aaronjw View Post
        I want to see a picture of the hand device!
        i would but before i came to uni i chucked out a bunch of stuff...and it was included in that stuff

Comment

awww

Comment

I made a Stargate out of a toster and other house-hold materials.
            (joke)
            sigpic

Comment

There was a guy that made a lego model of the Belisknor. That was cool.

Comment

The following is a list of Stargate objects I have made:

Comment

I have made my own Daedalus class ship with legos, you can see one of them (the best one, i have 3 of them ) in my profile!
                  I also a have the Prometheus made of legos.

Ronon looses his temper over the weapons console and starts punching it
                  Sheppard: Easy, Chewie! Those buttons are your friends! Just keep trying!
                  Ronon: I'M TRYING!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Daedalus View Post
                    I have made my own Daedalus class ship with legos, you can see one of them (the best one, i have 3 of them ) in my profile!
                    I also a have the Prometheus made of legos.
                    Nice job on the Daedalus!!!

Comment

I have made four Puddle Jumpers (in two different scales), a replicator block which I made into a keyring And Ronon's Gun

Comment

I know a guy who built a P-90 and a couple of zat guns out of K'NEX and they were actually amazingly good. esspecially the P-90. Came with removable clips and was exactly the right size.
                        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I've built Stargate and connected it to the Muslim kamikaze's paradise (you know, the one where the lucky man gets 99 virgins). So it's now officially called "Lovegate".

But seriously I haven't built anything. Though I had an idea of making a small model of a 304
                          - the guest member of SGU book club

Comment

I got bored at work and made a Cardboard Prometheus out of little chucnks of cardboard. I may do it again and get a picture.
                            sigpic

Just repeat to yourself; "It's just a show, I should really just relax."

Comment

I made a whole heap of puddle jumpers using Spore. I also attempted to make a wraith dart, it didn't exactly go as planned, it looked more like a wraith cruiser.

Comment

Working...
                              X