Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best. Trek. EVER!
    sigpic
    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

I agree. Best of Both Worlds was and still is a classic. There has never been a better season finale (at least in the Trek franchise). Good choice.
      sigpic
      "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
      DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Agreed, agreed, agreed.

Though I think I would go so far as to say that BoBW is the best season finale that I personally have ever seen.

Just got done watching "Minefield" and "Deadstop." Can someone explain to me how Braga got damage carry-over right in Enterprise (these two eps and Season 3) but oh so wrong in Voyager?

Comment

I did explain. There was a temporal reset and you forgot.

I love those episodes. They are exactly how stories should be told, at least these days. It wasn't an official two-parter, but it was wonderful continuity. And they tongue-in-cheekly killed Travis.
          sigpic
          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
            I did explain. There was a temporal reset and you forgot.

I love those episodes. They are exactly how stories should be told, at least these days. It wasn't an official two-parter, but it was wonderful continuity. And they tongue-in-cheekly killed Travis.
            *pauses, gets a knowing look on face as if remembering something from another time*

*nods*

Yes. It is very rare that I enjoyed an Enterprise episode, but I did enjoy these two, sans Romulan cloaking devices LONG before they should have them.

Comment

Stardate 3372.7: Amok Time
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Ncc-72452 View Post
                *pauses, gets a knowing look on face as if remembering something from another time*
                *nods*
                Yes. It is very rare that I enjoyed an Enterprise episode, but I did enjoy these two, sans Romulan cloaking devices LONG before they should have them.
                I'm glad you didn't say, "Romulan cloaking devices LONG before we should have seen them." Yes, the cloaking was an anomaly but it DID work well within ENT's continuity, what with the Suliban, and especially using the quantum beacons. Maybe the TOS Romulans simply used a far more complex cloaking system? Either way, I enjoyed the episodes, and most of the series.

I'm heading home to watch another lost TNG Data episode: In Theory. Data? Kissing? Oh, my.
                sigpic
                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                  I'm glad you didn't say, "Romulan cloaking devices LONG before we should have seen them." Yes, the cloaking was an anomaly but it DID work well within ENT's continuity, what with the Suliban, and especially using the quantum beacons. Maybe the TOS Romulans simply used a far more complex cloaking system? Either way, I enjoyed the episodes, and most of the series.

I'm heading home to watch another lost TNG Data episode: In Theory. Data? Kissing? Oh, my.
                  Uhhhhh...

Did you SEE the second episode of the series??? Tasha Yar?

Bow-chicka-bow-bow

Comment

Kissing implies emotion moreso than being a machine with a working appendage.
                    sigpic
                    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

TNG: Tapestry
                      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Today I watched TNG episode "The Big Goodbye".
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Stardate 3417.3: This Side of Paradise
                          Stardate 3451.9: The Changeling
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Heading home to watch 'Ensigns of Command'.

'In Theory' was a brilliant episode! The shots of the Enterprise moving through the nebula [a reuse of the nebula from BoBW] were simply beautiful. Data was hilarious, Spiner's acting was brilliant, and the writing was top notch. I wish I had seen this the first time around.
                            sigpic
                            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Trials and Tribble-ations
                              It's hilarious. Wonder how I missed it the first time round.
                              sigpic
                              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

'The Ensigns of Command' was nice. The Picard/Sheliak parts were the best part, of course.
                                The best scene had me saying, "Shine it... Shine it... Shine it... YES!"
                                sigpic
                                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Working...
                                X