Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DS9:
    "Badda-Bing, Badda-Bang"

VOY:
    "The Disease"
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Star Trek: Discovery
      209: "Project Daedalus"
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

STAR TREK: DISCOVERY
        02.09 - Project Daedalus

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

VOY:
          "The Fight"
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

210: “The Red Angel”
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

DS9:
              "Penumbra"
              sigpic

My Books:

Comment

02.10 - The Red Angel

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

DS9:
                  " 'Til Death Do Us Part"
                  sigpic

My Books:

Comment

211: "Perpetual Infinity"

Comment

02.11 - Perpetual Infinity

Comment

DS9:
                        "When It Rains..."

VOY:
                        "11:59"
                        sigpic

My Books:

Comment

212: "Through the Valley of Shadows"

Comment

DS9:
                            "Extreme Measures"

VOY:
                            "Warhead"
                            sigpic

My Books:

Comment

02.12 - Through the Valley of Shadows

Comment

DS9:
                                "The Dogs of War"

VOY:
                                "Equinox, Part I"
                                sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Working...
                                X