Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

What episode of Star Trek from which series or Star Trek movie did you watch today?
    sigpic

TNG - "The Hunted" & Enterprise - "A Night in Sickbay"

I love this TNG episode and the Enterprise episode was OK, not my fav.
    sigpic

Comment

Rewatching TOS because of the new movie. 'Balance of Terror'.
      sigpic
      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Voyager Year of hell part 1 and 2
        well wasn't today but it was the last I watched at the weekend, couldn't watch it yesterday as my bf hates it and he was round >.<
        "What we need now is a tactical retreat. Did you see the episode on Stargate where they found themselves on a planet with a culture based loosely on Earth Athens and Sparta?"

Comment

The Way of the Warrior, DS9 season four 2-part opener.

Comment

TOS S2E20 - A Piece Of The Action
            "You spent 7 years as MacGyver and you can't figure this one out? We got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum, build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud.."

"...."

Comment

And um...now I'm on The Undiscovered Country. Weird comparing it to the new movie last night...

Comment

Originally posted by Bee11 View Post
                Voyager Year of hell part 1 and 2
                well wasn't today but it was the last I watched at the weekend, couldn't watch it yesterday as my bf hates it and he was round >.<
                Why does he hate it? I think that it's the best Voyager episode, followed closely by "Scorpion".
                sigpic
                Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Originally posted by Ulkesh47 View Post
                  Why does he hate it? I think that it's the best Voyager episode, followed closely by "Scorpion".
                  The big reset button?

Just a guess
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    The big reset button?

Just a guess
                    Sure, but it's not like the rest of the series is abundant with actions having meaningful consequences...
                    sigpic
                    Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Oh, and I watched 'Hippocratic Oath' (DS9 season four) with my dinner.

Comment

Trek has not been on my viewing list as of late, but I did catch the last ten minutes of "Relics".
                        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

babel 1

Comment

I watched Star Trek IV : The Voyage Home with my Dad last night. So much great comedy in that one.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The Cage.
                              I actually remembered most of that one from when I was 11. Shocking!
                              Jeffrey Hunter was terrific in it. But the sets are as bad as or worse than classic Who.

When I said the other day that Trek was prone to silliness from time to time, I didn't know about Plato's Stepchildren... Now that is a farce gone mad! Wonder what Roddenberry was smoking when he dreamt up that one. ROTFLOL

Watched Time Amok, Tomorrow's Yesterday, The Doomsday Machine and The Way to Eden on the weekend. All decent enough stories.
                              sigpic
                              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Working...
                              X