Stargate (Episodes) ABC'S Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wormhole Xtreme
    Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
    Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Xtreme, Wormhole
      Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

You Know, The Devil
        Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

Zero Hour
          Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Adrift

Comment

Be All My Sins Remembered

Comment

Common Ground

Comment

Defiant One

Comment

Enemy at the Gate

Comment

First Strike

Comment

Game, The

Comment

Hide and Seek

Comment

Irresponsible

Comment

Jolinar’s Memories

Comment

Kindred, The

Comment

Working...
                                X