This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What in the world is this?

Does anyone know what this pic is from? It looks like it came off one of those "talent" type shows or something.

I like the middle one she can use her plunger on me anytime
    Last edited by Coco Pops; 03 June 2009, 01:19 AM.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

No idea but nice outfits!
    Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
      Does anyone know what this pic is from? It looks like it came off one of those "talent" type shows or something.

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s...46eaf970c-.jpg

I like the middle one she can use her plunger on me anytime
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Look more like they are preparing for a night on the town. Someone probably won a bet/dare with them and this was the forfeit. The gas canisters in the background say to me that it most likely not a film studio ruling out the talent shows idea.

They are not bad looking girls either.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
          Look more like they are preparing for a night on the town. Someone probably won a bet/dare with them and this was the forfeit. The gas canisters in the background say to me that it most likely not a film studio ruling out the talent shows idea.

They are not bad looking girls either.

Actually it was cosplay at the Supernova convention here in Australia. Very recent too but I don't know when off the top of my head.

if you use Google Images you can find more pics of the girls under "Dalek Girls"

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
            Actually it was cosplay at the Supernova convention here in Australia. Very recent too but I don't know when off the top of my head.

if you use Google Images you can find more pics of the girls under "Dalek Girls"
            I was not that far off then.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
              I was not that far off then.

No you weren't I wish I was there I'd have taken tons of pics.

Comment

Why you were taking the pics, I would of be taking there phone numbers
                Last edited by knowles2; 30 May 2009, 11:00 PM.

Comment

My dreams have found their way onto the internet! *shifty eyes*
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                  X