EATG Vs. Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EATG Vs. Vegas

So which one did you like better?(please stay on topic).

I personally like them equally.
    sigpic

Probably Vegas, it was such a great epsiode and how it sets up the finale is great. The problem i had with EATG is that it felt really rushed, like they had this idea for Vegas then had to fast forward there plans for the season 5 finale.

Comment

EATG. Vegas wasn't Stargate and a CSI ripoff. It doesn't help that I have a dislike for CSI
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

They were completely different.

If I want a good angst party and character study with a killer soundtrack, I'd go for Vegas.

If I want cool CGI and action-packed epicness, I'd go for EatG.

Comment

Vegas I would say, the finale didn't really satisfy me. Vegas was great because it wasn't all that stargatey(in lack of a proper word) And it took me ages to figure out who that other Mckay was, and I think instead of going back to his reality he went to a diff one.
          Tst

Comment

Vegas - it was just really good from a Wraith fan standpoint - cool and edgy, with a great soundtrack. I liked TODD in EatG, but got really tired of Sheppard's death threats (really, those two need to get beyond that), and though it was a good episode, it wasn't the season's best.

das
            sigpic

Comment

Vegas - no competition. A tour-de-force by Joe Flanigan. And great visuals. Oh, and I do like the death threats and the relationship between Todd and Sheppard as well.
              sigpic

Comment

Vegas, all the way, I thought this was a brill ep and Joe was well Joe

IMHO I'd put this as the best, just loved it, EATG was ok but thats all, too rushed an not enough thought had gone in 2 it
                Atlantis Rocks

sigpic SGA the right people in the right place

Comment

I prefer Vegas - apart from a feeling that I’m stuck on this planet like Spike and wraith-related story line that I really enjoyed - this episode gives us a clear negative of Shep, turning him inside out and revealing his very soul. Alone, totally exhausted, flawed and still incredibly courageous. Besides, like it has been already said, this episode has a really good soundtrack.
                  ~ Created by Draygon ~

Comment

Vegas: Boring, but consistent
                    EATG: Interesting, but inconsistent
                    sigpic

Comment

EatG was 100 x better. Not because it was great, but because Vegas was so bad that it made EatG look so good!
                      sigpic

Comment

Enemy At The Gate, altough to be fair, it did feel rushed at times (wormhole drive?). And the ending was a bit cheesy...
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Amaunet for the sig!!!
                        My First Gateworld News Item!

Comment

Vegas by miles.

Comment

Vegas was excellent. It was a good ep, BUT in compartison to EatG it was shakespeare. EatG was horrible,just horrible! I hated the entire storyline (oh yeah like the US military would allow the chair to be blown up???? give me a break!) it was rushed, and too much mckay! so of the two Vegas waas much better, but compared to pre-season 5 SGA, it was just average.

Comment

Vegas was just beyond wonderful. Plus it proved that if you give JF something good to do, he is a great actor. I wish it could become a series.

EATG was okay but too rushed and the ending was stupid.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                              X