Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was an ok episode first up, but i can see it getting repetitive quick. Need to do things other than murder.
    Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

I doubt it'll go past season 1; It will get cancelled.
      Favorite Characters:
      Babylon 5: Londo Mollari, G'Kar
      Farscape: Rygel, Zhaan
      SG1: Jack O'Neill
      SG-A: Rodney McKay

Favorite Shows In Order:
      Stargate SG-1 | DS9 | Babylon 5 | Farscape | ST:VOY | Firefly |Stargate Universe | Stargate Atlantis | BSG

Comment

Originally posted by BayGateScape View Post
        I doubt it'll go past season 1; It will get cancelled.
        Well, aren't you just a ray of sunshine...

Anyway...I'm looking forward to the show again tonight...
        sigpic

Comment

Past Life” Canceled By FOX

FOX has canceled new drama Past Life and it has been pulled off the schedule. FOX will burn the remaining episodes off later this season or summer.

For the next three Thursdays Fox will air new episodes of Kitchen Nightmares on Thursdays at 9pm (though Kitchen Nightmares will also still continue to air on Friday). On March 18 & 25 Bones and Fringe reruns will air Thursdays before originals return the following week.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/02/19...d-by-fox/42439

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
            Past Life” Canceled By FOX

FOX has canceled new drama Past Life and it has been pulled off the schedule. FOX will burn the remaining episodes off later this season or summer.

For the next three Thursdays Fox will air new episodes of Kitchen Nightmares on Thursdays at 9pm (though Kitchen Nightmares will also still continue to air on Friday). On March 18 & 25 Bones and Fringe reruns will air Thursdays before originals return the following week.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/02/19...d-by-fox/42439
            Well, I guess the "ray of sunhine" was correct!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X