No announcement yet.

Doomsday (822)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i haven't seen doomsday yet but here is what i think.

iv heard DD dies in lava to get Zod back. but here's the catch you all didn't think of when saying he died

HE CAN'T. what kills him only makes him stronger. so he'll come back immune to heat now. so what is he immune to now?

most every human way of killing him
    green K]
    heat.

i have a clue for CK if DD does come back though. i bolded it.

red K makes CK go bad. what would it do to DD?
    red K releases inhibitions so when wearing it when DD is Davis he's a cool guy leather jacket etc. but when he is DD he's like our favourite kryptonian superhero. Ka'l'el

my theoryTM
    sigpic

Comment

super weak episode...

Short fight sequenceand a poor ending. It just felt rushed.

sigpic

Comment

ok i seen the ep about a week after i posted that. it was ok ish.

but fight seen was crap, very anti-climatic
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post
          ok i seen the ep about a week after i posted that. it was ok ish.

but fight seen was crap, very anti-climatic
          Yuppers...its what we've been saying all along!
          sigpic

Comment

hey just seen it a week after my first post here
            sigpic

Comment

hey just seen it a week after my first post here
              Well, I hope the new season is better than what they left us with at the end of the last season!
              sigpic

Comment

my sentiments exactly. but i have a Q...what if chloe IS preggers?
                sigpic

Comment

my sentiments exactly. but i have a Q...what if chloe IS preggers?
                  IDK...I guess we'll have to wait and see. I've not seen anything about Chloe being pregnant. I know she grabbed her stomach at the funeral, but nothing more was said. So, we'll have to see how that plays out.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                    I don't see the relation between a BSG (aka As The Spaceship Turns) episode and a Smallville episode. Oh well.
                    Actor who plays Doomsday is a pilot on BSG. And Smallville ISN'T soapy? Oh come on! There's more action in BSG.
                    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

i think this episode was great, but some things that wasnt all that good.
                      the hole davis and chole item got done, thank god! and the fight between clark and oliver was good, it really showed that clark cant just uphold the law, sometimes u must get ur hand diry. so i hope in season 9 that we gonna see more of a stiff clark, get the bad guy and trow him in jail. but if the guy is just a A hole. kill him.
                      feelt bad that jimmy died. i dont think that we havent seen the last of doomsday.
                      but Zod oMG!! hope they dont mess it up. less tess episode, more justice league,clark and lois

only thing that i hated with the hole thing was every fight between the charasthers just got went away.. everyone didnt hate each other, all was ''im soory, u where right and im wrong'' the hole jimmy and chole, clark and oliver.
                      now my brothers in arms,, i stand before you now, like our for father did in the heed of battel,let us take the steel and our honor to victory

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
                        So I was re watching season 1 of Battlestar Galactica and realised
                        human looking Doomsday is a pilot! Noticed his name in the credits and found him. Now I can't remember if his character just disappeared or got killed off. I'm re watching BSG up to 4.0 that I have on DVD so I guess I'll figure it out eventually.
                        I'm assuming you finally got around to those BSG eps. Yeah, SW played Crashdown on BSG in season one and then in the
                        Spoiler:
                        3rd or 4th episode of season two he was killed.
                        Spoiler:
                        Baltar shot him in the back.

heh. I was watching the movie The Mist the other day and he was in that as well. And guess what? He died in that one too.

Anyway...on to this episode. I finally saw it the other night and it only makes the fact that they killed Jimmy off even worse.

I knew they whacked him back after this originally aired so I was not looking forward to this episode. I loved Jimmy and AA played him perfectly and he was cute to boot. I always liked him and Chloe together. They had their problems but eventually always worked through them. (I've been rewatching S5, S6, and S7 recently.)

Frak comic book cannon...it's not like they have followed it to a tee up until this point. Wasn't Doomsday supposed to kill Superman? (Though I suppose since he didn't kill Doomsday that's a workaround and this wasn't the battle.) Granted I didn't follow this season too closely...have only seen about half the eps...but their upfront reason...this Jimmy was too old ...for knocking off a great character is crap. And any sympathy I had for Davis disappeared like that.

Anyway, yep the fight was too short, but meh that's not why I generally watch Smallville anyway. I liked the friction between Clark and Oliver, and that for all of Clark's good intentions, it didn't matter anyway in the end.

Will definitely have to go back and watch this season from start to finish. But yay! that it's now on Friday so I can watch it as it airs otherwise it always conflicted on Thursday.
                        Last edited by LoneStar1836; 19 September 2009, 09:41 PM.
                        IMO always implied.

Comment

Ok, this episode wasn't the greatest, in fact it was the worst season finale for Smallville ever, but it did set the scene for Savior, one of the best Smallville episodes ever. I guess it really is the darkest before the dawn.
                          For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. -Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Originally posted by ReFRidgerator View Post
                            Ok, this episode wasn't the greatest, in fact it was the worst season finale for Smallville ever, but it did set the scene for Savior, one of the best Smallville episodes ever. I guess it really is the darkest before the dawn.
                            That's a good way to look at it!
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X