Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Senku View Post
    So! As promised, my comments:

-First of all, a comment about "this episode has a resemblance with..." or "that was a SG:H version of that episode in...". Really, if you track all episodes of all sci-fi series is for sure that you'll find a lot of it-seems-like episodes. IMHO it's a little unfair basing a comment in "that's a version of... and was better/poor than that one". Each episode is unique. Some aspects look like aspects of another episode of another series? Good, series and films have continuously references and influences to previous works of the same thematic but still they are a work for themselves. It's fine post it as note, but basing a whole comment on that... !
    Because they were the things I notice why reading the episodes. It borrow far to many plots straight from other star trek episodes. I should not really be pick on Alex gang for it, as even Joe Mallozi and gang seem to be struggling to come up with episodes that does not seem like a rehash of episodes from Star trek. He has mention it several times it blog.

As to the other bits in the episode there was nothing particular that stand out about the episode but nothing what made it a bad episode. It was a fair episode a bit by the book episode.

Comment

Remind me who the Ingrali are?
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
        Remind me who the Ingrali are?
        They're the alien race from "Extreme Measures." We really haven't seen too much of them yet. The next episode they appear in is "Reciprocal."
        Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit View Post
          They're the alien race from "Extreme Measures." We really haven't seen too much of them yet. The next episode they appear in is "Reciprocal."
          When can we expect to see Reciprocal released? Been pushed back 2 times now and way past the second release date.

Comment

Originally posted by suqata View Post
            When can we expect to see Reciprocal released? Been pushed back 2 times now and way past the second release date.
            Hopefully we should have release dates for the remainder of the season pretty soon. It's been going a little slow, but it's coming.
            Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Working...
            X