LOST ~ Season Six Spoilers & Rumors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ABC Boss: Lost Has Not Lost Elizabeth Mitchell

Juliet's trip down the rabbit hole/Swan station shaft may have a happy-ish ending after all.

Considering the Lost heroine's hands-on bomb detonation and portrayer Elizabeth Mitchell's new lead role in ABC's greenlit V remake, many have speculated that Juliet is a goner. But ABC entertainment president Stephen McPherson says that's not necessarily so.

"We're thrilled to be able to have her do both [shows]," McPherson said at the Tuesday news conference where ABC announced V's place on its midseason schedule. "It was a little bit of a juggling act ... and we're very thankful to the [accomodating Lost] producers, but I think we'll see her on Lost" during the show's final season.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Lost-Kee...h-1006191.aspx

Comment

Thanks for the news Madwelshboy, it will be nice to see Elizabeth Mitchell in V also, I don't know the original but my mum & big bro recommend it

Comment

any word on whether or not Desmond will be in season 6? he had far to little screen time in season 6...

Comment

Originally posted by boyd18 View Post
          any word on whether or not Desmond will be in season 6? he had far to little screen time in season 6...
          Not to be rude, but i thought this question was kinda obvious.

I don't have to read any news articles/cast updates to know he'll be in the next season in some form or another. You really think they're done with his story?

Comment

Originally posted by welshgater View Post
            I thought that but maybe not, it is LOST we're talking about lol.

James & Juliet have to meet again!!
            i *so* hope juliet is alive! okay, it'll be a reset, but she'll be alive.

and yes, james needs to see her again. i could just see him not being able to control himself and chatting her up. juliet helped to change sawyer into james.

i just like them more than jack/kate, and i'm a j/k shipper. james is nicer to juliet than jack is to kate, and juliet wouldn't take crap if james tried to treat her the way jack treats kate sometimes. but i still ship them.
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
              I think she is Sal. Somehow, some way. That white flash at the end was a) far too similar to the flashes that indicated time jumps and b) the explosion that took place in the hatch in season 2 (and if you remember Des, Locke, and Mr Ecko were all inside at the time and they ALL survived).

I'm also hoping that whatever is *reset* has more to do with bringing them into the present. I just don't think it would make sense to have the plane land safely at LAX and they don't remember any of their experiences. They can't have the final season undermine 5 seasons of character growth surely?

But yeah back to Juliet, I'm a lot more positive now than I was immediately after the finale, because Kristen (ever the Skater) at E online was so willing to tromp all over Juliet's sacrifice that she declared her dead in her column and told us that she was the major death of the season - never mind Locke busy stiff in a metal box got completely ignored by her - and mere hours later she was forced to retract her declaration because as usual she talks before she thinks.

Long ramble short - I'm hoping for an alive (rather than flashback) Juliet, and an EPIC reunion with James by the end of season six
              sigpic

Comment

Fall TV: Which sci-fi/fantasy series will win, lose, draw?

Lost: After five seasons, one of the most creative and captivating shows on television is headed into its final season with just 17 episodes left to go. ABC hasn't laid out its midseason schedule, so we can't be sure where it will land, but Losties aren't about to stop watching now. We're calling Lost a WINNER.
                http://scifiwire.com/2009/05/fall-tv...fanta.php#more

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

and yes, james needs to see her again. i could just see him not being able to control himself and chatting her up. juliet helped to change sawyer into james.

i just like them more than jack/kate, and i'm a j/k shipper. james is nicer to juliet than jack is to kate, and juliet wouldn't take crap if james tried to treat her the way jack treats kate sometimes. but i still ship them.
                  Hehe me too, that would be a great scene

I like James/Juliet more than Jack/Kate as well, i'm a Jate shipper also. Yeah things have been a bit strange between them in season 5 but i'm still shipping them too, I liked it when Jack looked back at Kate for reassurance at the end. Jate=Fate

Comment

Scoop:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...ale-scoop.html

Comment

Question: Realistically, how many episodes of Lost do you think Elizabeth Mitchell will be in next year? --Derek

Ausiello: My gut is telling me we'll see her in two episodes max. But my gut has been wrong before. Oh, who am I kidding, no it hasn't

Question: This is probably a long shot, but got any Lost scoop? --Jeff

Ausiello: Yeah, having Lost scoop in late May is about as unlikely as me combing through my old transcripts and finding an unused Damon Lindelof quote pertaining to the show's series finale. OMG, looky here: "We’ve been planning out the final season for four years now. And of all the talks we have had about the show, [reuniting all the castaways] is the subject that has come up the most. The ending was almost where we began, and we had to figure out how to get there. It's like a wedding where the reception is the part that requires the most planning and is the most fun to plan. We've exchanged our vows and I am ready to go party."

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/05/...siello--3.html

Comment

Lost masterminds Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse have been dropping hints about how the show will end next spring.

Among the mysteries unravelled in the very last episode will be the significance of the four-toed statue, what the Smoke Monster really is and who the skeletons in the cave were.

(We reckon Egyptian fertility goddess Taweret, conscience and Penny & Desmond respectively, for what it's worth!)

Says Cuse: "The end of the show will be a combination of trying to answer mysteries the audience still cares about, such as the statue and the Smoke Monster.

"We'll also be answering the skeletons in the cave question. We will answer the questions we feel are important and central to the plot.

"At the same time we will be trying to tell redemption stories about the characters. These characters do indeed have a destiny.

Source: Sunday Mercury

Comment

Question: I miss Claire on Lost. Emilie de Ravin is such a great actress. Will she be back for all of next season? --Kelly

Ausiello: Yes! After sitting out last season, de Ravin will return as a full-time series regular for Lost's sixth and final season, Team Darlton confirms. "Damon and I are very excited to bring Claire back to the show," says Carlton Cuse, "and even more excited for people to experience just how she will return." And even more exciting that that? Experiencing Doc Jensen's theory on how she'll return. Take it away, DJ:

"Any scenario that brings Claire back to Lost must address the mysterious circumstances of her disappearance at the end of season 4, in which many of us were led to believe that she was as dead -- or rather, undead -- as the Ghost Christian that's been haunting The Island since season 1. So here's one thought: Juliet changed time in the season finale by detonating Jughead, and season 6 will tell the story of the new timeline, one in which Claire is alive. Another thought: In light of the revelation that John Locke was actually a supernatural impostor for half of season 5, perhaps in season 6, we'll get a storyline in which Claire just emerges out of the jungle, with no memory of what happened to her -- just like season 1 -- and we and the castaways will be left to wonder: Is this the real Claire or another impostor infiltrating them a la Locke? Heck, maybe that's going to be the major idea of next season: Who's really alive and who's really (un)dead? It really will be the fabled zombie season of Lost!" Thanks a million, Doc!

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/06/...-and-more.html

Comment

Breaking: Is Charlie returning to 'Lost'?!

That's the vibe I got after watching a new ABC promo that just made its way onto the Internets. The cheeky clip, part of the network's fall ad campaign, features new and returning ABC stars Courteney Cox-Arquette, Ed O'Neill, Patrick Dempsey, and... Dominic Monaghan?!

An ABC spokesperson declined to comment, but a network insider cautions against reading too much into the spot. "There's obviously a lot of ABC talent in the promo," the source points out. "It doesn't necessarily mean that Dominic is returning to Lost."

Monaghan's rep, meanwhile, had this response when asked if his client was being resurrected on Lost. "You never know. Stay tuned."

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/06/...g-to-lost.html

The promo is here:-
                            http://www.youtube.com/latestLOST

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                              Breaking: Is Charlie returning to 'Lost'?!

That's the vibe I got after watching a new ABC promo that just made its way onto the Internets. The cheeky clip, part of the network's fall ad campaign, features new and returning ABC stars Courteney Cox-Arquette, Ed O'Neill, Patrick Dempsey, and... Dominic Monaghan?!

An ABC spokesperson declined to comment, but a network insider cautions against reading too much into the spot. "There's obviously a lot of ABC talent in the promo," the source points out. "It doesn't necessarily mean that Dominic is returning to Lost."

Monaghan's rep, meanwhile, had this response when asked if his client was being resurrected on Lost. "You never know. Stay tuned."

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/06/...g-to-lost.html

The promo is here:-
                              http://www.youtube.com/latestLOST
                              Spoiler alert: 'Lost' mystery solved!

How very sneaky of you, ABC.

I just found out why Dominic Monaghan is appearing in ABC's new promo campaign, and it has nothing whatsoever to do with Charlie being resurrected on Lost next season. But that's exactly what the network wants folks to think. Why? Because they're trying to keep under wraps the real reason he was playing table soccer with Patrick Dempsey, Courteney Cox, and Ed O'Neill in that clip.

This is the part where I warn you of an incoming spoiler and give you one last chance to bail before continuing on...

Okay, here it goes: The real reason Monaghan is featured in that cheeky spot is because he's actually joining the cast of another hour-long ABC drama series as a full-time series regular. And the net's brass want it to be a surprise

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/06/...ry-solved.html

Comment

Melissa in San Diego: Any word on Mark Pellegrino being on Lost next season, or is Jacob really dead?
                                We posed that question to Michael Emerson who claims he doesn't know the fate of Jacob, but since Ben was the one to stab him, we don't quite believe him. "I have no idea, honestly, I wonder. I can't wait to see that next script," he says. The cast of Lost goes back to Hawaii in the middle of August to shoot the final season, and Michael is really looking forward to it: "It's certainly bittersweet, but it's sort of exciting to know that they're not going to string it out. They are going to end that sucker in 17 episodes. I can't wait to see how they do it." We can't either!

Source: E!

Comment

Working...
                                X