• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOST ~ Season Six Spoilers & Rumors

Season six promo:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...six-promo.html

This is going to be a long wait.

Comment

So is anyone else wondering...will we be seeing the last season sometime in say September or will we have to wait till January again?

Edit- Oh darn it I completely missed the whole '2010' of the teaser trailer

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

For all those speculating over Juliet's death:

E!Online is saying she is definitely dead.

We hate to be the ones to break it to you guys, but the major death is Juliet. Yes, Locke is apparently dead too (since midseason) and Jacob got a shiv in the gut and things aren't looking so good for Sayid, but the tragic death we've been talking about for months is Dr. Juliet Burke, as played by the beautiful Elizabeth Mitchell. Who knows, maybe she will be back more than expected, but honestly, that was a tragic death scene if ever there was one, and they're not going to cheapen something that emotional and grueling with a lame reset in the sixth-season premiere. For that matter, we've read the script for the V miniseries and Elizabeth Mitchell plays the lead character; it's just not some background role. For that, at least, we must give props to ABC. They knew they had a great thing in Ms. Mitchell and when her time on Lost was coming to an end, they at least had the sense to continue their association with her.

Source:http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watc..._happened.html

And Ausiello is listing her under "presumed dead"

Source:http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/05/...-finale-h.html

Comment

If juliette is really dead, then that must mean there wont be a reset...
          When the mind is enlightened, the body matters not.

Comment

Scoop:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...-scoop_15.html

More on Juliet's fate:

Can you tell me if Elizabeth Mitchell will appear on Lost in season six? She was my favorite actress on the show, and I think after last night, I may have died a little on the inside. Thank you!

Sources confirm that Elizabeth Mitchell will appear on Lost next year. But does that mean Juliet's alive and a going concern on the show? Well, we're meant to debate all summer who lived and died in the Lost finale, but you will note that she fell hundreds of feet into the waiting arms of a hydrogen bomb. You'll have to do your own calculations about her realistic prospects for survival—there are many variables to include in your equation!—but we've been asked nicely not to show you our answers. Good luck.

Source: E!

Comment

Well if they did indeed change what happened.
              Then Juliet would still be an other in Dharmaville.

Comment

Terry O'Quinn on Locke's future:http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/200...es-future.html

Comment

Originally posted by knowsfords View Post
                  Well if they did indeed change what happened.
                  Then Juliet would still be an other in Dharmaville.
                  Well; no- Because if the bomb exploded- then Dharmaville was destroyed- killing the Others & Dharma, thus they wouldn't recruit Juliet.

She'd probably be still married to her husband, if he doesn't get hit by a bus this time around again. Still working at the research lab.

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet View Post
                    Well; no- Because if the bomb exploded- then Dharmaville was destroyed- killing the Others & Dharma, thus they wouldn't recruit Juliet.

She'd probably be still married to her husband, if he doesn't get hit by a bus this time around again. Still working at the research lab.
                    depending on that hydrogen bomb's yield (atleast 8 MT), it would probably level half that island...when you get past the inital explosion, the heat wave would stretch beyond the island and then the radiation...i doubt there would be anything alive on the island once its all said and done...

the bomb went off, but i dont think its the producers intention to have any of the typical effects of a hydrogen bomb explosion....

Comment

I agree, the bomb detonated, taking Juliet with it. However, given that the device exploded in the middle of an angry, electromagnetic pocket of exotic matter, I doubt it will have the effect we expect on the Island or otherwise.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi 1st i'd like to say I cried a lot watching the season 5 finale ^_^
                        *James & Juliet's kinda break up
                        *What I thought was Juliet's death
                        It was nice to see her alive down the tunnel lol.
                        My 1st thought was that by exploding the bomb, they succeeded in erasing everything that happened but I think if that is true it would be the end of the show
                        I agree with dusk that because of the electromagnetic currents it's effected the island differently to what was planned but I hope Juliet comes back some how
                        Awesome season!

Comment

'Lost' scoop: Juliet mystery (sort of) solved

And now for some news that should surprise no one: ABC is expected to announce tomorrow that it has picked up a reboot of the camptastic '80s thriller V and that Lost heroine Elizabeth Mitchell is a full-time castmember.

Translation: She will not be returning to Lost as a series regular.

However, before you go declaring Juliet DOA from last week's detonated hydrogen bomb, I should point out that this piece of scoop comes with a big but attached: Mitchell's Lost days are not done. Multiple sources confirm that the actress is expected to appear in an unspecified number of episodes next season, so it's entirely possible Juliet survived Jughead and her absence will be explained in another way. (Check out Doc Jensen's column this Wednesday for a comprehensive Juliet theorypalooza.)

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/05/...coop-juli.html

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                            'Lost' scoop: Juliet mystery (sort of) solved

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/05/...coop-juli.html
                            Indeed, its a soft reset of the series. Juliet will be back in Dharmaville.

Comment

I thought that but maybe not, it is LOST we're talking about lol.

James & Juliet have to meet again!!

Comment

Working...
                              X