Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were immortal how would you spend your life?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you were immortal how would you spend your life?

If you wre immortal how would you spend your life?

I'd like to learn all the things I wanted to learn, then laze around for 100 years, Then just try and travel everywhere and meet people, help them where possible and try and not be too conspicuous...

Then I'd try marriage a few times to see what that is like. I'm sure it will be a spectacular drama.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

If i were immortal i think i'd put it to good use. example -

Susie: "Hey what wire'm i suppost to be cutting?"

Police are hiding behind bomb sheilds and susie is only armed with a pair of pliers.

*BOOM!*

Susie: *coughs* never mind....

that'd be fun!
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

I would be an assassin.
      If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
      Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
      If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
      Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

I probably wouldn't do anything to be fair... if you have all of eternity to do everything, then there would be no urgency to do things.

Procrastination on an epic scale
        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

It is an intersting question, it is hard to choose what I will be doing..

Maybe I would try bungee jumping... without rope ( LOL )
          and then .. I would read every story ( fan fics ) about SG in every languages lol.. I would like to be like Daniel Jackson ..
          Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
          / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
            I probably wouldn't do anything to be fair... if you have all of eternity to do everything, then there would be no urgency to do things.

Procrastination on an epic scale
            Exactly!
            Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Fight crime. Take out African warlords.... destroy dictatorships.

It'd kinda be "Team Me: World Police".

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Do something that would be completely idiotic if you were mortal, like crashing a plane into the side of a mountain.
                Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                  If you wre immortal how would you spend your life?
                  u mean biological immortality or true immortality ?

Comment

Sex, drugs & rock and roll rave.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                      Do something that would be completely idiotic if you were mortal, like crashing a plane into the side of a mountain.
                      Immortal doesn't necessarily mean invulnerable...

Comment

I'd probably spend much of it wishing I was mortal....especially once my kids got old.

Comment

make people think i'm a god.....assuming i'd be immortal and invincible. they could try to kill me all they want, but i'd never die!!!! start a cult that eventually gathers a bunch of followers, evolves into a major religion, go on a global conquest take over, live a life of luxury, make top scientists spend there entire time figuring out interstellar travel, and move throughout the galaxy. then i'd go into hiding telling my followers i'd one day return. spend time amongst common folk, traveling from planet to planet(i'd have scientists figure out terraforming)helping people with various problems. then when my worshippers start going to war over how to interpret my teachings, i'd return to unite them all. eventually i'd reveal myself not to be a god and say i did all this to unite mankind. then i'd sleep for a few centuries.
                          Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                          sigpic

Comment

I'd only except immortality if I could share it with someone special

Comment

Originally posted by jnadreth View Post
                              I'd only except immortality if I could share it with someone special
                              but what if that person doesn't want to be live forever. some people like closure
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                              X