Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Trek Into Darkness : Spec/Ideas/News (SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any goodies after the credits? I sat thru the pretty planets part of the credits but couldn't stand to set thru the boring ones.
    I like Sharky
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
      Is there any goodies after the credits? I sat thru the pretty planets part of the credits but couldn't stand to set thru the boring ones.
      Not that I saw, and I stayed too.
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
        My friend made me stay until the credits ended...he kept saying there would be goodies...but he lied!
        sigpic

Comment

what's the difference between IMAX 3D and regular 3D is?

Comment

My wife and I finally got to see this today. It was well worth the wait. A very well done sequel IMO. And a very interesting "retelling".
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              My wife and I finally got to see this today. It was well worth the wait. A very well done sequel IMO. And a very interesting "retelling".
              I concur.
              sigpic

Comment

I don't know if I'm just being dumb or not. But how do you do spoilers? I haven't put anything in spoilers in a long time and I could've sworn there used to be button for it!
                Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
                  I don't know if I'm just being dumb or not. But how do you do spoilers? I haven't put anything in spoilers in a long time and I could've sworn there used to be button for it!
                  You are correct there used to be a button...why it disappeared...IDK. You type [ spoiler ] insert spoiler here [/ spoiler ] (just take out the spaces I put in.)
                  sigpic

Comment

Went to see it for a second time this morning, and I still enjoyed it. Actually got a little more involved since I wasn't in a theater with 200+ people on opening night.
                    sigpic

Comment

I still really need to see this movie, but unlikely now to see it in cinemas as Im on holiday as of Tuesday...

Comment

Working...
                      X