Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be an interesting experince watching them use a P90 but something tells me they won't be on the show.
    Some say that he has only one ear.
    And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
    All we know is he's called
    sigpic

Comment

It's true...

And they are going to be a member of a comedy trope that includes Ba'al, A random Ori, Micheal and McKay.

I can't wait!
      Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevil View Post
        It's true...

And they are going to be a member of a comedy trope that includes Ba'al, A random Ori, Micheal and McKay.

I can't wait!
        Ha Ha
        Some say that he has only one ear.
        And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
        All we know is he's called
        sigpic

Comment

The comedy troupe idea would be fun, but somehow i don't think it'll happen.

Comment

Originally posted by orion2sirius View Post
            Would they come complete with black/white stripe shirt, face paint and beret hat? I still can't see the substitution for Jack's humor!
            Face paint already included
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
              Face paint already included
              Don't forget to include Maybourne with his muddy face paint from "Paradise Lost"!
              sigpic
              Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Sorry for not using spoiler tags, I thought that it'd be obvious I was joking.

Does anyone know if they are planning on having an alien crew member though? or android?

Comment

Originally posted by schlemmbot View Post
                  Sorry for not using spoiler tags, I thought that it'd be obvious I was joking.

Does anyone know if they are planning on having an alien crew member though? or android?
                  I highly doubt it in light of the fact that Robert C. Cooper and Brad Wright are pretty determined to be primarily about Human drama...
                  sigpic
                  Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

if by season 3 or so the ratings start so slide i'm sure they'll find a nice, scantily clad female alien waif to adopt...maybe a human form replicator that just wants to be human with a penchant for cat suits and stilettos
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      if by season 3 or so the ratings start so slide i'm sure they'll find a nice, scantily clad female alien waif to adopt...maybe a human form replicator that just wants to be human with a penchant for cat suits and stilettos
                      Promise..
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X