This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG-1 music?

Hi i've been looking around for SG-1 music like the main theme, jaffa theme, and the other songs that come and go on the show. I've seen the album online, but I'm looking to download some freeware sg-1 .mp3's. I'm trying to make my own SG-1 cd with only certain songs because I only like a few of them. I'm not talking about anything illegal, I'm just asking if anyone has any links. Thanx.

The show's theme can be found here.
    Rocky

Comment

other than the children of the god soundtrack, has any new music even been released?

if not, i think most music would be legal for you to download because you can't buy it as long as its not on any officially released soundtrack

sigpic

Comment

thanks for the site!
        Signature oversized: Click to view.

Comment

is it just me does the site rocket gave us take god dang long to load anything? the music wasnt sooo bad, but i cant seem to play a video and es i do have quicktime 5 and yada, yada, yada.

Comment

Originally posted by sharky277
            is it just me does the site rocket gave us take god dang long to load anything? the music wasnt sooo bad, but i cant seem to play a video and es i do have quicktime 5 and yada, yada, yada.
            It has always worked for me.
            Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
              The show's theme can be found here.
              DTDSMA LOVES the thing that rocket4477 has.

Tip- if you go on to that web-site go down a little to where it says 'clip'. click on the first video clip. Go to the far right and click on 'view popup. It is so funny!

O yes and sharky277, it takes a long time for me to load also.

I know I'm rambilling, but, what I mean by ' DTDSMA LOVES that thing that rocket4477 has' I meant that thing that I did for a tip.
              *Rachel Luttrel* "Where are the bathrooms on Atlantis?" Now what the heck kinda question is that?

Comment

Did the season 1 music seem a bit overblown/theatrical compared to later seasons to anyone else? Not bad, just different.
                Last edited by jckfan55; 12 December 2004, 12:18 PM. Reason: clarification

Comment

i don't know if this is what you're referring to, but i know for a FACT that the music in the pilot was the music from the movie mixed together and in weird places and orders... it REALLY bugs me every single time i watch it too since i own the soundtrack and listen to it all the time... i'd recognize that music anywhere!!!

so that's why it seemed to overblown and THEATRICAL... cuz it was...

Comment

i have a really good connection, cable optimum online, and it usualy runs really fast, but for some reason it take me forever to get anything at the site. The site is greatand has tons of stuff, but i cant really access any of the video, just the music.

Comment

For the ones that give a file name, you can right click and click "save target as" or however your browser says that.
                      Rocky

Comment

if someone can give a link to another site it would be very appreciated by me.

Comment

even when i go to 'save target as' on the videos it still seems to take a real long time. its about 5 minutes, and while thats not long to some, im used to instant downloads, well not instant but usually 1minute or less.

actually, now that i think about it, its not soo bad. i can live with it.
                          Last edited by sharky277; 12 December 2004, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade
                            other than the children of the god soundtrack, has any new music even been released?
                            There's a soundtrack CD containing music from other season 1 episodes as well. Other than that, nada.
                            Originally posted by jckfan55
                            Did the season 1 music seem a bit overblown/theatrical compared to later seasons to anyone else? Not bad, just different.
                            Some episodes in the first season recycled music from the movie, which was the typical "big, rousing orchestra" type of David Arnold score. Among the episodes doing this was the pilot, as has been mentioned, but the pilot did also have original Joel Goldsmith music in it.
                            Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Working...
                            X