No announcement yet.

Favorite Inara Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Place - "Every well-bred petty crook knows that small concealable weapons always go to the far left of the place setting." ('Heart of Gold'). (50)
    2nd Place - Mal: "I swear to you, it's like money and good taste are inversely proportional." Inara: "That might make you the most tasteful man I've ever met." ('Heart of Gold') (50)
    3rd Place - Mal: "Servicing crew now?" Inara: "In your lonely pathetic dreams." ('The Train Job') (50)
    4th Place - Mal: "Inara, think you can stoop to bein' on my arm?" Inara: "Will you wash it first?" ('Heart of Gold') (50)
    5th Place - Inara: "The Lassiter is universally known. Fencing it is like... fencing the Mona Lisa." Mal: "Well - The Mona who?" (50)
    6th Place - Inara: "Why are you so fascinated by him?" (about Mal) Book: "Because he's something of a mystery. Why are you?" Inara: "Because so few men are."(50)
    7th - "Mal, if you're being a gentleman, I might die of shock." ('The Train Job'). (50)
    8th - Book: "I think I'm on the wrong ship." Inara: "Maybe. Or maybe you're exactly where you ought to be." (50)
    9th - "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (50)
    10th - "I wish you hundreds of fat children." ('Our Mrs Reynolds'). (50)
    11th - "If I choose a woman, she tends to be extraordinary in some way. And, the fact is, I occasionally have the exact same need you do. One cannot always be oneself in the company of men." ('War Stories'). (50)
    12th - "We can experiment. We might even get wild later and wash your face." ('Train Job') (50)
    13th place- Mal: "So how was business?" Inara: "None of yours." (50)
    14th place - Inara: "It sounds like the sort of thing this crew can handle. I can't guarantee they'll handle it particularly well, but..." Nandi: "If they got guns, and brains at all." Inara: "They have guns." ('Heart of Gold'). (50)
    15th place - "You're lost in the woods. We all are. Even the captain. The only difference is he likes it that way." ('Serenity') (50)
    16th place - - Inara: "You have a strange sense of nobility Captain. You'll lay a man out for implying I'm a whore but you keep calling me one to my face." ('Shindig'). (50)
    17th place- "Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (50)
    18th place - "What did I say to you about barging into my shuttle?" ('Train Job') (50)
    19th place - "As with other situations, the key seems to be giving Jayne a heavy stick and standing back." ('Shindig'). (50)
    20th place - - "Well, I guess death will solve the issue to everyone's satisfaction." ('Shindig'). (50)
    21st place - "Mal, you don't have to die alone." ('Out of Gas'). (50)
    22nd place - "I am grateful, you know, for the ill-conceived and high-handed attempt to defend my honor, although, I didn't want you to." ('Shindig'). (50)
    23rd place - Kaylee: "So how many fell madly in love with you and wanted to take you away from all this?" Inara: "Just the one. I think I’m slipping." ('Serenity') (50)
    24th place - Jayne: "I don't like the idea of someone hearing what I'm thinking." Inara: "No one likes the idea of hearing what you're thinking. " ('Objects in Space'). (50)
    25th place - "Right. You're a criminal mastermind. What was the last cargo we snuck past the Alliance to transport?" ('Trash'). (50)
    26th place - "So, would you like to lecture me on the wickedness of my ways?" ('Serenity') (50)
    27th place - "I've been on the ship eight months now. I'm not certain I'll ever actually know the captain." ('Train Job') (50)
    28th place - "So, do aliens live among us?" ('The Message') (50)
    29th place - Inara: "You're gonna rent this shuttle to me." Mal: "Am I?" Inara: "Aye, and for one quarter less than your asking price." Mal: "Is that a fact?" Inara: "It is." Mal: "And you figure you'll be getting this discount why, exactly?" Inara: "You want me." ('Out of Gas'). (50)
    30th place - Mal: "Hey. How was your thing?" Inara: "As advertised, lots of needles and cold exam tables. I heard you had some excitement. (50)
    31st place - Inara: "But perhaps the dining area isn't the place for this sort of thing?" Mal: "What do you mean? Only place with a table big enough." ('Heart of Gold'). (50)
    32nd place - Inara: "Who's winning?" Simon: "I can't tell. They don't seem to be playing by any civilized rules that I know." Inara: "Well, we're pretty far from civilization." (50)
    33rd place - Atherton Wing: "Half the men in this room wish you were on their arm, tonight." Inara: "Only half? I must be losing my indefinable allure. " (50)
    34th place - "Lovely place, I'll tell my friends. " (50)
    35th place -Inara: "I learned something from Nandi. Not just from what happened, but from her. The family she made, the strength of her love for them. That's what kept them together. When you live with that kind of strength, you get tied to it, you can't break away. And you never want to. There's something that I... that I should have done a long while ago. And I'm sorry, for both of us, that it took me this long. I'm leaving." ('Heart of Gold') (50)

-Inara: "How did I avoid that?" Mal: "By being fast like a freak?" (45)

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

1st Place - "Every well-bred petty crook knows that small concealable weapons always go to the far left of the place setting." ('Heart of Gold'). (50)
      2nd Place - Mal: "I swear to you, it's like money and good taste are inversely proportional." Inara: "That might make you the most tasteful man I've ever met." ('Heart of Gold') (50)
      3rd Place - Mal: "Servicing crew now?" Inara: "In your lonely pathetic dreams." ('The Train Job') (50)
      4th Place - Mal: "Inara, think you can stoop to bein' on my arm?" Inara: "Will you wash it first?" ('Heart of Gold') (50)
      5th Place - Inara: "The Lassiter is universally known. Fencing it is like... fencing the Mona Lisa." Mal: "Well - The Mona who?" (50)
      6th Place - Inara: "Why are you so fascinated by him?" (about Mal) Book: "Because he's something of a mystery. Why are you?" Inara: "Because so few men are."(50)
      7th - "Mal, if you're being a gentleman, I might die of shock." ('The Train Job'). (50)
      8th - Book: "I think I'm on the wrong ship." Inara: "Maybe. Or maybe you're exactly where you ought to be." (50)
      9th - "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (50)
      11th - "If I choose a woman, she tends to be extraordinary in some way. And, the fact is, I occasionally have the exact same need you do. One cannot always be oneself in the company of men." ('War Stories'). (50)
      12th - "We can experiment. We might even get wild later and wash your face." ('Train Job') (50)
      14th place - Inara: "It sounds like the sort of thing this crew can handle. I can't guarantee they'll handle it particularly well, but..." Nandi: "If they got guns, and brains at all." Inara: "They have guns." ('Heart of Gold'). (50)
      15th place - "You're lost in the woods. We all are. Even the captain. The only difference is he likes it that way." ('Serenity') (50)
      16th place - - Inara: "You have a strange sense of nobility Captain. You'll lay a man out for implying I'm a whore but you keep calling me one to my face." ('Shindig'). (50)
      17th place- "Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (50)
      18th place - "What did I say to you about barging into my shuttle?" ('Train Job') (50)
      19th place - "As with other situations, the key seems to be giving Jayne a heavy stick and standing back." ('Shindig'). (50)
      20th place - - "Well, I guess death will solve the issue to everyone's satisfaction." ('Shindig'). (50)
      22nd place - "I am grateful, you know, for the ill-conceived and high-handed attempt to defend my honor, although, I didn't want you to." ('Shindig'). (50)
      23rd place - Kaylee: "So how many fell madly in love with you and wanted to take you away from all this?" Inara: "Just the one. I think I’m slipping." ('Serenity') (50)
      24th place - Jayne: "I don't like the idea of someone hearing what I'm thinking." Inara: "No one likes the idea of hearing what you're thinking. " ('Objects in Space'). (50)
      25th place - "Right. You're a criminal mastermind. What was the last cargo we snuck past the Alliance to transport?" ('Trash'). (50)
      26th place - "So, would you like to lecture me on the wickedness of my ways?" ('Serenity') (50)
      27th place - "I've been on the ship eight months now. I'm not certain I'll ever actually know the captain." ('Train Job') (50)
      29th place - Inara: "You're gonna rent this shuttle to me." Mal: "Am I?" Inara: "Aye, and for one quarter less than your asking price." Mal: "Is that a fact?" Inara: "It is." Mal: "And you figure you'll be getting this discount why, exactly?" Inara: "You want me." ('Out of Gas'). (50)
      30th place - Mal: "Hey. How was your thing?" Inara: "As advertised, lots of needles and cold exam tables. I heard you had some excitement. (50)
      31st place - Inara: "But perhaps the dining area isn't the place for this sort of thing?" Mal: "What do you mean? Only place with a table big enough." ('Heart of Gold'). (50)
      32nd place - Inara: "Who's winning?" Simon: "I can't tell. They don't seem to be playing by any civilized rules that I know." Inara: "Well, we're pretty far from civilization." (50)
      33rd place - Atherton Wing: "Half the men in this room wish you were on their arm, tonight." Inara: "Only half? I must be losing my indefinable allure. " (50)
      35th place -Inara: "I learned something from Nandi. Not just from what happened, but from her. The family she made, the strength of her love for them. That's what kept them together. When you live with that kind of strength, you get tied to it, you can't break away. And you never want to. There's something that I... that I should have done a long while ago. And I'm sorry, for both of us, that it took me this long. I'm leaving." ('Heart of Gold') (50)

-Inara: "How did I avoid that?" Mal: "By being fast like a freak?" (46)
      sigpic
      Sig by (x)

Comment

-Inara: "How did I avoid that?" Mal: "By being fast like a freak?" (47)

Comment

-Inara: "How did I avoid that?" Mal: "By being fast like a freak?" (48)
          sigpic
          Sig by (x)

Comment

-Inara: "How did I avoid that?" Mal: "By being fast like a freak?" (49)

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

36th place -Inara: "How did I avoid that?" Mal: "By being fast like a freak?" (50)

Comment

Working...
              X