Favorite Inara Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Inara Line

- Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will. ('Out of Gas'). (1)+

- I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues. ('Shindig'). (1)+
    - Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will. ('Out of Gas'). (1)

Comment

I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues. ('Shindig'). (1)

-Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will. ('Out of Gas'). (2) +
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

- "Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (2)
        - "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (1)
        - "I wish you hundreds of fat children." ('Our Mrs Reynolds'). (1)+

Comment

- "Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (2)
          - "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (2)+
          - "I wish you hundreds of fat children." ('Our Mrs Reynolds'). (1)

Comment

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (2)
            - "I wish you hundreds of fat children." ('Our Mrs Reynolds'). (1)
            - "Right. You're a criminal mastermind. What was the last cargo we snuck past the Alliance to transport?" ('Trash'). (1)+

Comment

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (2)
              - "I wish you hundreds of fat children." ('Our Mrs Reynolds'). (2)+
              - "Right. You're a criminal mastermind. What was the last cargo we snuck past the Alliance to transport?" ('Trash'). (1)
              sigpic

Comment

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (3)+
                - "I wish you hundreds of fat children." ('Our Mrs Reynolds'). (2)
                - "Right. You're a criminal mastermind. What was the last cargo we snuck past the Alliance to transport?" ('Trash'). (1)

Comment

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (4)+

Comment

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (4)
                    - "Right. You're a criminal mastermind. What was the last cargo we snuck past the Alliance to transport?" ('Trash'). (2)

Comment

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (4)
                      - "Right. You're a criminal mastermind. What was the last cargo we snuck past the Alliance to transport?" ('Trash'). (2)
                      - "If I choose a woman, she tends to be extraordinary in some way. And, the fact is, I occasionally have the exact same need you do. One cannot always be oneself in the company of men." ('War Stories'). (1)+

Comment

- "I wish you hundreds of fat children." ('Our Mrs Reynolds'). (3)
                        - "If I choose a woman, she tends to be extraordinary in some way. And, the fact is, I occasionally have the exact same need you do. One cannot always be oneself in the company of men." ('War Stories'). (1)

Comment

- "I wish you hundreds of fat children." ('Our Mrs Reynolds'). (3)
                          - "If I choose a woman, she tends to be extraordinary in some way. And, the fact is, I occasionally have the exact same need you do. One cannot always be oneself in the company of men." ('War Stories'). (2)+

Comment

- "I wish you hundreds of fat children." ('Our Mrs Reynolds'). (4)
                            "Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (2)
                            - "If I choose a woman, she tends to be extraordinary in some way. And, the fact is, I occasionally have the exact same need you do. One cannot always be oneself in the company of men." ('War Stories'). (2)

Comment

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (5)+
                              - "I wish you hundreds of fat children." ('Our Mrs Reynolds'). (4)
                              "Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (2)
                              - "If I choose a woman, she tends to be extraordinary in some way. And, the fact is, I occasionally have the exact same need you do. One cannot always be oneself in the company of men." ('War Stories'). (2)

Comment

Working...
                              X