Page 4 of 176 FirstFirst 12345671454104 ... LastLast
    Fenrir Foxz

Earth Symbol Re: Favorite Inara Line

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (26)+
    - "I wish you hundreds of fat children." ('Our Mrs Reynolds'). (13)
    -"Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (12)
    - "Right. You're a criminal mastermind. What was the last cargo we snuck past the Alliance to transport?" ('Trash'). (4)
    - "If I choose a woman, she tends to be extraordinary in some way. And, the fact is, I occasionally have the exact same need you do. One cannot always be oneself in the company of men." ('War Stories'). (2)
    - "As with other situations, the key seems to be giving Jayne a heavy stick and standing back." ('Shindig'). (2)

Brigadier General stargatefan234's Avatar

Default Re: Favorite Inara Line

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (26)
    -"Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (13)
    - "Right. You're a criminal mastermind. What was the last cargo we snuck past the Alliance to transport?" ('Trash'). (4)
    - "If I choose a woman, she tends to be extraordinary in some way. And, the fact is, I occasionally have the exact same need you do. One cannot always be oneself in the company of men." ('War Stories'). (2)
    - "As with other situations, the key seems to be giving Jayne a heavy stick and standing back." ('Shindig'). (2)[/QUOTE]

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Fenrir Foxz

-"I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (27)+
    -"Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (13)
    - "As with other situations, the key seems to be giving Jayne a heavy stick and standing back." ('Shindig'). (2)

-"I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (27)
    -"Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (14)

Fenrir Foxz

I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (28)+
    -"Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (14)

I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (28)
    - "I wish you hundreds of fat children." ('Our Mrs Reynolds'). (14)
    - "As with other situations, the key seems to be giving Jayne a heavy stick and standing back." ('Shindig'). (2)[/QUOTE]

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Fenrir Foxz

-I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (29)+
    - "I wish you hundreds of fat children." ('Our Mrs Reynolds'). (14)

-I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (29)
    - "I wish you hundreds of fat children." ('Our Mrs Reynolds'). (15)

-I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (29)
    -"Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (15)

Fenrir Foxz

-I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (30)+
    -"Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (15)

-I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (30)
    - "I wish you hundreds of fat children." ('Our Mrs Reynolds'). (16)

Fenrir Foxz

-I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (31) +

-I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (31)
    -"Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (16)

-I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (31)
    -"Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (17)

Fenrir Foxz

-I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (32)+
    -"Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (17)

TARDIS, Narnia, Camelot, Hogwarts, The Midlands

-I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (33)+

-I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (33)+
    -"Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (18)

Fenrir Foxz

-I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (34)+
    -"Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (18)

-I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (34)
    - "I wish you hundreds of fat children." ('Our Mrs Reynolds'). (17)

Fenrir Foxz

-I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (35)+
    - "I wish you hundreds of fat children." ('Our Mrs Reynolds'). (17)