Page 3 of 176 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast
    Second Lieutenant Lt.Cassandra Blue's Avatar

Default Re: Favorite Inara Line

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (16)
    - "I wish you hundreds of fat children." ('Our Mrs Reynolds'). (10)
    -"Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (6)
    - "Right. You're a criminal mastermind. What was the last cargo we snuck past the Alliance to transport?" ('Trash'). (4)
    - "If I choose a woman, she tends to be extraordinary in some way. And, the fact is, I occasionally have the exact same need you do. One cannot always be oneself in the company of men." ('War Stories'). (2)
    - "As with other situations, the key seems to be giving Jayne a heavy stick and standing back." ('Shindig'). (2)

Brigadier General stargatefan234's Avatar

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (16)
    -"Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (7)
    - "Right. You're a criminal mastermind. What was the last cargo we snuck past the Alliance to transport?" ('Trash'). (4)
    - "If I choose a woman, she tends to be extraordinary in some way. And, the fact is, I occasionally have the exact same need you do. One cannot always be oneself in the company of men." ('War Stories'). (2)
    - "As with other situations, the key seems to be giving Jayne a heavy stick and standing back." ('Shindig'). (2)

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Fenrir Foxz

Earth Symbol Re: Favorite Inara Line

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (17)+
    -"Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (7)

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (17)
    -"Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (8)

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Fenrir Foxz

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (18)+
    -"Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (8)

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (18)
    - "I wish you hundreds of fat children." ('Our Mrs Reynolds'). (10)+

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (18)
    -"Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (9)
    - "As with other situations, the key seems to be giving Jayne a heavy stick and standing back." ('Shindig'). (2)[/QUOTE]

Fenrir Foxz

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (19)+
    -"Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (9)

In the Universe, on Earth, in the United States

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (20)+
    - "As with other situations, the key seems to be giving Jayne a heavy stick and standing back." ('Shindig'). (2)[/QUOTE]
    R.I.P. you will be missed

My Top Five Favorite Quotes/Quips(right now)
    Spoiler:
    "Well, it's like my grandma used to say, if at first you don't succeed..."
    "Try a larger thermonuclear reaction?"
    "Her words exactly."

"We are beacons on the road to enlightenment."
    "No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you."
    "Nice work on the metaphor."
    "Thank you."

"Will you excuse me? We just don't get out of Cheyenne Mountain enough. I'm gonna grab some air... outside. General, Captain, General... waiter."

"General."
    "Colonel. We've all met."
    "Yes, actually we know each other's life stories."
    "That snippiness?"
    "Is that a word?"

"If we want to find out who's behind this, we have to do what the Asgard do."
    "You mean bluff?"
    "Yep. We just need to do it without revealing what we know."
    "Which is nothing."
    "Right. But they don't know we know nothing."

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig').
    -"Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (10)

Fenrir Foxz

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (21)+
    -"Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (10)

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (21)
    -"Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (11)

Fenrir Foxz

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (22)+
    -"Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (11)

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (22)
    - "I wish you hundreds of fat children." ('Our Mrs Reynolds'). (11)

Fenrir Foxz

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (23)+
    - "I wish you hundreds of fat children." ('Our Mrs Reynolds'). (11)

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (23)
    - "I wish you hundreds of fat children." ('Our Mrs Reynolds'). (12)

Fenrir Foxz

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (24)+

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (24)
    -"Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (12)

Fenrir Foxz

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (25)+
    -"Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (12)

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (25)
    - "I wish you hundreds of fat children." ('Our Mrs Reynolds'). (13)