Page 2 of 176 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast
    Fenrir Foxz

Earth Symbol Re: Favorite Inara Line

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (8)+
    - "I wish you hundreds of fat children." ('Our Mrs Reynolds'). (6)
    "Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (2)
    - "Right. You're a criminal mastermind. What was the last cargo we snuck past the Alliance to transport?" ('Trash'). (2)
    - "If I choose a woman, she tends to be extraordinary in some way. And, the fact is, I occasionally have the exact same need you do. One cannot always be oneself in the company of men." ('War Stories'). (2)
    - "As with other situations, the key seems to be giving Jayne a heavy stick and standing back." ('Shindig'). (1)

Brigadier General stargatefan234's Avatar

Default Re: Favorite Inara Line

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (8)
    - "I wish you hundreds of fat children." ('Our Mrs Reynolds'). (7)+
    "Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (2)
    - "Right. You're a criminal mastermind. What was the last cargo we snuck past the Alliance to transport?" ('Trash'). (2)
    - "If I choose a woman, she tends to be extraordinary in some way. And, the fact is, I occasionally have the exact same need you do. One cannot always be oneself in the company of men." ('War Stories'). (2)
    - "As with other situations, the key seems to be giving Jayne a heavy stick and standing back." ('Shindig'). (1)

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Fenrir Foxz

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (9)+
    - "I wish you hundreds of fat children." ('Our Mrs Reynolds'). (7)

Chief Master Sergeant ShadowCat's Avatar

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (9)
    - "Right. You're a criminal mastermind. What was the last cargo we snuck past the Alliance to transport?" ('Trash'). (3)

Fenrir Foxz

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (9)+
    - "Right. You're a criminal mastermind. What was the last cargo we snuck past the Alliance to transport?" ('Trash'). (3)

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (9)
    "Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (3)

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Fenrir Foxz

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (10)+
    "Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (3)

]- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (10)
    "Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (4)

Fenrir Foxz

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (11)+
    "Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (4)

Second Lieutenant Lt.Cassandra Blue's Avatar

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (11)
    - "I wish you hundreds of fat children." ('Our Mrs Reynolds'). (8)

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (11)
    - "I wish you hundreds of fat children." ('Our Mrs Reynolds'). (9)

Fenrir Foxz

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (12)+

First Lieutenant Blue Shadowdancer's Avatar

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (13)

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (13)
    - "Right. You're a criminal mastermind. What was the last cargo we snuck past the Alliance to transport?" ('Trash'). (4)

"Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (5)
    - "Right. You're a criminal mastermind. What was the last cargo we snuck past the Alliance to transport?" ('Trash'). (4)

Fenrir Foxz

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (14)+
    "Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (5)

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (14)
    "Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (6)

Fenrir Foxz

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (15)+
    -"Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (6)

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (15)
    - "I wish you hundreds of fat children." ('Our Mrs Reynolds'). (10)
    -"Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (6)

Fenrir Foxz

- "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (16)+
    - "I wish you hundreds of fat children." ('Our Mrs Reynolds'). (10)