Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Injustice (821)

Spoiler:
    DC COMICS CHARACTER PLASTIQUE RETURNS WITH FRIENDS — Chloe (Allison Mack) returns and begs Clark (Tom Welling) to kill Davis (Sam Witwer), claiming he can no longer keep the beast under control. Tess (Cassidy Freeman) has assembled a team of meteor freaks, including Plastique (guest star Jessica Parker Kennedy), to track down Davis so Clark can kill him. However, things get out of hand once Tess’ team discovers she is double-crossing them. Justin Hartley also stars. Posted on KryptonSite. Tom Welling directed the episode written by Al Septien & Turi Meyer

Air Date:- May 7, 2009

Overall, I really enjoyed this episode. It certainly set things up for next week's finale.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I really loved this episode. I actually like it better than last week's. I can't wait for the finale. They did a great job on setting up for next week!

Maybe we will might even get to see Lois. I'm hoping so.
      I had to make myself not watch the promo for next week! And, if you knew how hard it is for me NOT to watch spoilers.... it's not a pretty sight!

ask MrsB!
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

I thought Oliver was really good in this one. Especially as the Green Arrow.

Now I just hope I'm not getting too hyped about the finale next week.
        || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

did anyone catch what the glowey orb thing said to tess at the end?

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
          Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
          SG1 -

Comment

Originally posted by Cree View Post
            did anyone catch what the glowey orb thing said to tess at the end?
            It was something about Kandor.
            || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

I hope Olie is staying on for next season. He's a great character to throw up against Clark.

I didn't think I'd take well to the Tess character but I'm loving her. She's as complex as Lex. Starstruck with Clark and yet still kills. Wacky.

Knew something was up right away with Chloe and figured there was a shape changer on the bad team.

I don't get previews from SunTV so am looking forward to watching the finale in HD spoiler free
              Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Working...
              X