X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The future of the pegasus galaxy

What is going to happen?

Are the Wraith that arrogant that they wont band together to destroy us, the ones who have f**ked them up for the past 5 years.

Are they going to try to advance their technology and themselves. 10,000 years is quite a long time to be stagnant.

Do the Wraith have music and DJ's - DJ Sucky? DJ Palms?

If you were the Wraith wouldnt you set up an artifical breeding program of some sorts on a planet and create a 'homeworld' where you could experiment and create more technology.

and why dont the just go back into hibernation?

Comment

The wraith started to act a tad too much like the system lords for me. So just figure they will all band togerher under one bad guy. And then Todd is like Lord Yu.

Oh and we have repilcators so lets say Replicator Ford comes back pretending he wants to be destroyed. Mean while Dr. Z has found a tablet that might lead to the destruction of the wraith and with the help of Rodney they find a weapon. Meanwhile Teyla tricks the wraith into thinking the weapon is some where else while Sheppard and Mckay argue over the weapon and try to turn it on. The replicators are destroying the wraith right and left. Not many are left. Time is running out! As Rodney and Mackay are about to be over run by replicators and Replicator Ford Sheppard kicks the device and it comes on to save the day!

If the writers are going to recycle everything then this is prolly what would have happened. Sorry I could not help myself.

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
      Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

The Wraith can't go back into hibernation, it is not safe for them. Every alliance would have to go into hibernation, so one wouldn't just attack every other hibernating Hive.

Even if all The Wraith did go into hibernation, they would be defenceless from attack from Earth. It wouldn't take long for the Apollo and the Daedalus to fly around the galaxy and destroy the fifty or so Hive's left.
        Does it say Colonel anywhere on my uniform?

Comment

What i dont get is the fact that both the wraith and humans have the ability to create clones . What i dont get is why a single human isn't created to be completely vacant . much like an asgard without a conciousness seen in sg1. simply an empty shell . then these clones could be fed upon permenantly removing the need for the continued war among humans and wraith

Comment

Originally posted by adam4evelyn View Post
            What i dont get is the fact that both the wraith and humans have the ability to create clones . What i dont get is why a single human isn't created to be completely vacant . much like an asgard without a conciousness seen in sg1. simply an empty shell . then these clones could be fed upon permenantly removing the need for the continued war among humans and wraith
            That's what I was wondering too, then I realized it might be power requirements. Didn't the wraith cloning facility require the use of a ZPM? I'm sure they could make clones with less power but they probably couldn't produce them fast enough to keep their food supply at the level they need it to be.

Comment

Originally posted by adam4evelyn View Post
              I guess it might come down to the thrill of the eat. Or of the chase. Wraith have always been shown to enjoy thier feeding and culling rituals a lot more than humans do with normal animals. To them it might be like eating plastic cheese for the rest of their life.

Comment

Originally posted by Optimus Chekov View Post
                I guess it might come down to the thrill of the eat. Or of the chase. Wraith have always been shown to enjoy thier feeding and culling rituals a lot more than humans do with normal animals. To them it might be like eating plastic cheese for the rest of their life.
                I don't think that is the reason or I'm sure Todd would have have done that and strengthen his faction rather then loose the ability to feed. Granted he did show concern about the wraith loosing their identity, but that concern wasn't great enough to prevent him from under going the gene therapy himself.

Comment

I bet they blow the hell out of eachother with their fancy hive ships for a century or more and then go back to buisness as usual. That one queen at the end of Season 2 said the wraith civil war would last far longer than Sheppards natural lifespan. In that time the humans of pegasus are gonna advance ALOT technologically and militaristically. They had allready joined together in the end of season 5, its just a matter of training troops and spreading around the Traveller Technology.

What would be the best idea would be to set the Dark Asgard against the victorious Wraith faction, and after they had been softened up... joined in and finished the punch. Afterwords they can rebuild.

Comment

I dont quite get why they didnt have a civil war 10k years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by sinderg View Post
                      I dont quite get why they didnt have a civil war 10k years ago.
                      There was enough "food" to go around, they had a system where they would go into hibernation for X number of thousands of years and when they wake up their feeding grounds would be populated enough for every hive to have their fill.

I'm also sure they were united against the Lantains back then, since they only way they defeated them was with their numbers.

Comment

Working...
                      X