This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REVISED Canadian schedule for Stargate Atlantis

Movie Central has revised their schedule for new episodes of Stargate Atlantis (still way ahead of the U.S.)

Jan 03 – 116 – The Brotherhood
    Jan 10 – 117 – Letters from Pegasus
    Jan 17 – 118 – The Gift
    Jan 24 – 119 – The Siege ½
    Jan 31 – 120 – The Siege 2/2 (season finale for season one)

SG1_SPOILME - News, spoilers & more on Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sg1_spoilme
    STARGATE_ATLANTIS_TALK
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Sta...Atlantis_Talk/
    JOE FLANIGAN ONLINE
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoeFlaniganOnline
    STARGATE ATLANTIS FAN FICTION
    http://members.aol.com/JRD803/starga...fanfiction.htm

I guess enough people wrote to them saying "Guys! The Gift comes before the The Siege!!!". Good.

BYE
    "Your Star burns! I require frozen treats!" - Tycho Brahe

"I don't like even!" - Acastus Kolya, 1X10 'The Storm'

Comment

I just wish they weren't on a flippin RIDICULOUS channel like they are... It's the MOVIE channel for cryin out loud... I don't even get that one!
      The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
      |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Whoa, by the time Atlantis starts in Australia (rumoured around February) you guys will have seen the entire season!

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
          Whoa, by the time Atlantis starts in Australia (rumoured around February) you guys will have seen the entire season!
          That is, unless you <snip>.

Geez, someone gave me a red dot for posting the dates. Must be a US fan who can't take the stress!
          Last edited by Skydiver; 14 December 2004, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Yeah someone else posted the scedule on another thread I think it was rocket, finlly it's sorted.
            "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

I was given red when i posted about Atlantis being on channel 5 next summer, some people

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Gentle reminder kids

please, no mention of any alternative ways to get to see the episodes before they air in your country
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Er, no one did. mentioning that it airs on another station in another country isn't downloading

Comment

Hi there, here's an official note I got from TMN Customer Service.

I would like to thank you for your e-mail. "Stargate Atlantis" continues to be one of our most popular shows and we are happy that our viewers are discovering a truly original series. Earlier in the season, MGM asked us to switch the schedule of two episodes in the series. Because they could not confirm what episodes would be the season finale, we tentatively had "The Gift" listed as the final episode of the season. Our programming department has since contacted MGM and they have confirmed that "The Siege Part 1 & 2" would be the final episodes. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused you. Enjoy the show!
                    Yipee! (oh and yes, the schedule wasn't changed before I sent an email...)

Originally posted by MajorSam
                    I just wish they weren't on a flippin RIDICULOUS channel like they are... It's the MOVIE channel for cryin out loud... I don't even get that one!
                    Erm, TMN doesn't only show movies... I saw international shorts and US shorts (HEY, I saw the short movie "Sit and Spin" that Corin Nemec stars in, right after one showing of StarGate: Atlantis!). They also show HBO series (The Sopranos) and their own Canadian-made series (Re-Genesis)
                    Enter my game site...

Comment

Are you sure they changed it? I looked on the movie network site, and checked the schedual... They still have "The Gift" airing on January 31rst, with "The Siege" part 1 and 2 airing before it.
                      sigpic
                      In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Originally posted by Taonas
                        Are you sure they changed it? I looked on the movie network site, and checked the schedual... They still have "The Gift" airing on January 31rst, with "The Siege" part 1 and 2 airing before it.
                        No, that is the "Movie Central" schedule.

"The Movie Network" is going to do it soon, as I quoted in my email.

In the email quote I had, I'd like to point out something: they note how MGM tried to change the order of two episodes earlier in the season. This must be referring to their inversion of "Sanctuary" and "Hot Zone", though it may have been something else.

Well, I hope everyone is happy now!
                        Enter my game site...

Comment

Originally posted by Gothann
                          No, that is the "Movie Central" schedule.

"The Movie Network" is going to do it soon, as I quoted in my email.

In the email quote I had, I'd like to point out something: they note how MGM tried to change the order of two episodes earlier in the season. This must be referring to their inversion of "Sanctuary" and "Hot Zone", though it may have been something else.

Well, I hope everyone is happy now!
                          Yes, very!

*set's DVR for Atlantis and waits in front of the TV with infinite popcorn muttering* Soon it will come, and soon will SG1.
                          sigpic
                          In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                            Movie Central has revised their schedule for new episodes of Stargate Atlantis (still way ahead of the U.S.)

Jan 03 – 116 – The Brotherhood
                            Jan 10 – 117 – Letters from Pegasus
                            Jan 17 – 118 – The Gift
                            Jan 24 – 119 – The Siege ½
                            Jan 31 – 120 – The Siege 2/2 (season finale for season one)
                            Thank you! I was looking for a schedule for those eps Atlantis was the only reason I got that set of channels... SciFi should pick it up soon though. Like in a few years.
                            Chleximpressed <--- by Kliggins

Comment

Working...
                            X