This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how old is weir?

How old is she? how old is the actress as well?

i'm going to assume that the character is +/- 2 years of the age of the actor, so how old is torri.

i reckon she's about 35-40, same as sam.

According to the official site, Weir is supposed to be 35. I don't know the actual actress' age, though.

Comment

Well I checked IMDB and they haven't got her DOB, so I don't know about how old the actress is. Mid/late 30s to early 40s is a good guess.

Comment

In "Before I sleep" I think it is mentioned she is 35.
        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

I think Torri is 34

Comment

She looks like late late 30's.

Comment

Does anyome remember her in "Tech Wars", William Shatner's series? I'm sure she played a scientist.
              Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Weir is about 10,000 years old...

Comment

According to moviestation.org, Torri is 36. Her birthday is Jan 1, 1970.

I find that very believable, personally.

Comment

Are you talking about time dilation? Otherwise I'd be very insulted.

Comment

Originally posted by fair_nymph

If you do, then your math skills need a tune up. If her date of birth is 1/1/1970 that would make her 35 in about 3 weeks, not 36 already.

Comment

You know, you are right. I think for some reason I was thinking Joe Flanigan's birth year was in 1969...but apparently I must be wrong!

Thanks for the correction!

/mutters 'must not post at 3 am after working for nearly 9 hours'

Comment

Well, I answered my own question. Torri Higginson was on "Tek Wars" 10 years ago. You were all babes. Surprisingly, so was Lexa Doig!

Comment

That's actually the wrong birthdate. I asked her when her birthday was when I met her in Melbourne. She's a sagitarius -- birthday is December 6th. I didn't ask the year (that would be rude!!!) but I'm guessing either 1969 or 1970. So she's either just turned 35 or just turned 36. I'm betting she'd be 35 though, because someone said that she was apparently 32 when they filmed the Atlantis pilot.

Comment

Actually, that is incorrect. I remember reading somewhere where Torri saying at a con that her birthday was December 6, but didn't mention the year.
                              ~Athena

Comment

Working...
                              X