Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Future Reverting Back to Season 1? (Spoilers S3/4/5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Future Reverting Back to Season 1? (Spoilers S3/4/5)

has any one noticed how events in the last season and the future of when we see it resembles season 1's future?

Sylar is now shapeshifted into Nathan and in line to be president.
    Sylar has claire's ablility and Nathan is dead
    there was a govenmental program to round up people with abilities
    In both futures Peter has the same scar.
    There is still the fact that washington DC may be bombed

Possibly future events are harder to change than anticipated
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

i'm thinking the same thing...if the show gets to season 5, we could start seeing the future events play out in real time...right now, there are 2 things that i can think of off the top of my head that are different then the future we saw...in the future we saw, Peter had his full empathic power and Hiro had full control over his space-time powers...

if its the direction there taking the show, hopefully we'll see both of them with there full powers soon...

Comment

Originally posted by boyd18 View Post
      Hiro had full control over his space-time powers...
      Hopefully Hiro will regain his full ability soon including the ability to not be the comic relief.

Comment

Originally posted by knowsfords View Post
        Hopefully Hiro will regain his full ability soon including the ability to not be the comic relief.
        They'd have to get someone else to be comic relief though first. Nobody else on the cast can for now.

Comment

im hoping that things that foreshadow the future begin to happen like clair dyeing her hair brown (which happened in both futures) and Peter gets his scar, those may be subtle but it shows that they show has a definite direction tha its going in.
          Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Working...
          X