X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked Galen and Dureena.

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
      Regretably, Crusade wasn't given a chance. We were just about to get into the big major arc when TNT pulled the plug. It could have worked, I love Crusade, it just wasn't given a chance.
      Add Farscape to the list.
      4 seasons is just to little !
      sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade
        not again.

personally i think another B5 movie is great but am i the only one who is annoyed that once again an unknown and deadly threat has popped up with advanced and deadly technology and is bringing destruction upon the entire galaxy.

i like B5 but i would prefer something a bit more original. if the threat is an ancient and unknown race, B5 will have just lost a lot of credibility with me
        I had always hoped that TPTB would close up the old story lines before opening any new cans of worms: the Telepath War would be a good start, and did The Rangers ever discover the cure for the plague that the Drax unleashed on earth? (Crusade) What was the deal with Sheridan's son? Oh well.....

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
          I had always hoped that TPTB would close up the old story lines before opening any new cans of worms: the Telepath War would be a good start, and did The Rangers ever discover the cure for the plague that the Drax unleashed on earth? (Crusade) What was the deal with Sheridan's son? Oh well.....
          definately. like i said on another thread, why do they keep dredging up the shadows? the shadow war arc and repurcussions of the war was awesome and probably the best season, but they ended that arc quite nicely and moved on, so why do they now keep going backa nd bringing back the shadows when there are so many better, original story ideas to use? the shadows are not menacing or threatening anymore at all so there is no suspense with anyhting having to do with them. they need to do something original! telepath war, rangers, g'kar's journeys, sheridans son, lando and that thing in the jar, so many options!

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
            definately. like i said on another thread, why do they keep dredging up the shadows? the shadow war arc and repurcussions of the war was awesome and probably the best season, but they ended that arc quite nicely
            The arc never really ended, IMO. The Drakh were still on Centauri Prime, controlling Londo. While we know that he died and that Vir took over, we were never told what happened to the Drakh on Centauri Prime.
            Rocky

Comment

If you go to Za'ha'dum you will die.
              It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Originally posted by David85
                If you go to Za'ha'dum you will die.
                Za'ha'dum is no more.
                Rocky

Comment

The arc never really ended, IMO. The Drakh were still on Centauri Prime, controlling Londo. While we know that he died and that Vir took over, we were never told what happened to the Drakh on Centauri Prime.
                  ok thats true, i do wish they had gone more into that sub arc with lando and the centauri, because in the one movie didnt they have lando really old and centauri prime completely desdtroyed? i dont think they ever explained that fully. but as far as the shadows themselves went that arc was wrapped up with za'ha'dum being destroyed and the shadows leaving with the vorlons to other space

Comment

ok thats true, i do wish they had gone more into that sub arc with lando and the centauri, because in the one movie didnt they have lando really old and centauri prime completely desdtroyed? i dont think they ever explained that fully. but as far as the shadows themselves went that arc was wrapped up with za'ha'dum being destroyed and the shadows leaving with the vorlons to other space
                    We saw what happened after that in "Sleeping in Light," the series finale, but it was never explained what happened to the Drakh.
                    Rocky

Comment

We saw what happened after that in "Sleeping in Light," the series finale, but it was never explained what happened to the Drakh.
                      did they ever explain what the thing in the jar for sheridans son was?

Comment

did they ever explain what the thing in the jar for sheridans son was?
                        It was a keeper, the thing used by the Drakh to control Londo.
                        Rocky

Comment

It was a keeper, the thing used by the Drakh to control Londo.
                          but they never went into what happened with it right?

Comment

but they never went into what happened with it right?
                            They did in a book trilogy, which I happen to have read. If you want to know what happens:
                            Spoiler:
                            Dr. Franklin is able to remove it (he sedates it to do so) without killing David.
                            Rocky

Comment

Theres a series of books that came out a few years ago that cover that particular plot thread.
                              sigpic
                              Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                              "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
                                Theres a series of books that came out a few years ago that cover that particular plot thread.
                                Yeah, I own the books. See above.
                                Rocky

Comment

Working...
                                X