Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41
  1. #21
    First Lieutenant David85's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Mass USA
    Posts
    827

    Default Re: Babylon 5 Movie Production To Begin Soon

    If you go to Za'ha'dum you will die.
    It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

  2. #22

    Default Re: Babylon 5 Movie Production To Begin Soon

    Quote Originally Posted by David85
    If you go to Za'ha'dum you will die.
    Za'ha'dum is no more.

  3. #23

    Re: Babylon 5 Movie Production To Begin Soon

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket4477
    The arc never really ended, IMO. The Drakh were still on Centauri Prime, controlling Londo. While we know that he died and that Vir took over, we were never told what happened to the Drakh on Centauri Prime.
    ok thats true, i do wish they had gone more into that sub arc with lando and the centauri, because in the one movie didnt they have lando really old and centauri prime completely desdtroyed? i dont think they ever explained that fully. but as far as the shadows themselves went that arc was wrapped up with za'ha'dum being destroyed and the shadows leaving with the vorlons to other space

  4. #24

    Default Re: Babylon 5 Movie Production To Begin Soon

    Quote Originally Posted by spg_1983
    ok thats true, i do wish they had gone more into that sub arc with lando and the centauri, because in the one movie didnt they have lando really old and centauri prime completely desdtroyed? i dont think they ever explained that fully. but as far as the shadows themselves went that arc was wrapped up with za'ha'dum being destroyed and the shadows leaving with the vorlons to other space
    We saw what happened after that in "Sleeping in Light," the series finale, but it was never explained what happened to the Drakh.

  5. #25

    Re: Babylon 5 Movie Production To Begin Soon

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket4477
    We saw what happened after that in "Sleeping in Light," the series finale, but it was never explained what happened to the Drakh.
    did they ever explain what the thing in the jar for sheridans son was?

  6. #26

    Default Re: Babylon 5 Movie Production To Begin Soon

    Quote Originally Posted by spg_1983
    did they ever explain what the thing in the jar for sheridans son was?
    It was a keeper, the thing used by the Drakh to control Londo.

  7. #27

    Re: Babylon 5 Movie Production To Begin Soon

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket4477
    It was a keeper, the thing used by the Drakh to control Londo.
    but they never went into what happened with it right?

  8. #28

    Default Re: Babylon 5 Movie Production To Begin Soon

    Quote Originally Posted by spg_1983
    but they never went into what happened with it right?
    They did in a book trilogy, which I happen to have read. If you want to know what happens:
    Spoiler:
    Dr. Franklin is able to remove it (he sedates it to do so) without killing David.

  9. #29
    First Lieutenant alaskannut's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Prior of the Coffee Gods
    Posts
    554

    Default Re: Babylon 5 Movie Production To Begin Soon

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket4477
    The arc never really ended, IMO. The Drakh were still on Centauri Prime, controlling Londo. While we know that he died and that Vir took over, we were never told what happened to the Drakh on Centauri Prime.
    Theres a series of books that came out a few years ago that cover that particular plot thread.

    Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
    "We're not going to Guam are we?"

  10. #30

    Default Re: Babylon 5 Movie Production To Begin Soon

    Quote Originally Posted by alaskannut
    Theres a series of books that came out a few years ago that cover that particular plot thread.
    Yeah, I own the books. See above.

  11. #31
    First Lieutenant alaskannut's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Prior of the Coffee Gods
    Posts
    554

    Default Re: Babylon 5 Movie Production To Begin Soon

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket4477
    They did in a book trilogy, which I happen to have read. If you want to know what happens:
    Spoiler:
    Dr. Franklin is able to remove it (he sedates it to do so) without killing David.
    But, I guess you've read them...oh well

    Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
    "We're not going to Guam are we?"

  12. #32

    Re: Babylon 5 Movie Production To Begin Soon

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket4477
    They did in a book trilogy, which I happen to have read. If you want to know what happens:
    Spoiler:
    Dr. Franklin is able to remove it (he sedates it to do so) without killing David.
    awesome, thanks ill have to check out the books

  13. #33

    Default Re: Babylon 5 Movie Production To Begin Soon

    Quote Originally Posted by spg_1983
    awesome, thanks ill have to check out the books
    The trilogy is called "The Fall of Centauri Prime" BTW.

  14. #34

    Re: Babylon 5 Movie Production To Begin Soon

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket4477
    The trilogy is called "The Fall of Centauri Prime" BTW.
    thanks very much

  15. #35

    Default Re: Babylon 5 Movie Production To Begin Soon

    What happened with the Jar can be summed up in three words "What's up Darak." I would say anymore. There are also two other book trilogies out there for Babylon 5 and two stand alones. The besting being the Techno-Mage Trilogy, which deals with them Galen and Techno-mages leaving normal space. The Psi Corps Trilogy, which deals with the founding of the Psi Corp and the life and death of Bester but does not cover the telepath war. For the stand alones there is “To Dream in the city of Sorrow” written by Joe Michael Stracznski wife Kathryn Drennan, which covers Sinclair,’s first year on Minbar. Last, but not least Shadow within great book dealing with Anna and John Sheridan and there lives around the time she disappears.

    All good books All have considered Canon by Stracznski something you can't say for the early B5 novels.

  16. #36

    Default Re: Babylon 5 Movie Production To Begin Soon

    I've read the Psi Corps books too, the only one of which I found even remotely interesting was the last one.

  17. #37

    Default Re: Babylon 5 Movie Production To Begin Soon

    In all truth that is the most intesting from a writing stand point the only reason to read the other two is to get to the third and for information. If you have time shadow and to dream are both great book and it just hard to put the techno-mage books down

  18. #38
    Lieutenant Colonel Ancient 1's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Currently Between Galaxies...
    Posts
    4,014

    Default Re: Babylon 5 Movie Production To Begin Soon

    Maybe TPTB could reason out a way for earth, (thru Lyta, perhaps) to find and explore the Vorlon homeworld...after she kicks Bestor's ass at the end of the Telepath War!

  19. #39

    Re: Babylon 5 Movie Production To Begin Soon

    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient 1
    Maybe TPTB could reason out a way for earth, (thru Lyta, perhaps) to find and explore the Vorlon homeworld...after she kicks Bestor's ass at the end of the Telepath War!
    if i remember correctly, and if the books are considered canon, the last book in the psi corp trilogy ended with bester dying and i believe that would have happened before the teep war

  20. #40
    The First One (Moderator) Darren's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Bomb IS The Building
    Posts
    6,421

    Default Re: Babylon 5 Movie Production To Begin Soon

    I haven't read the Psi-Corp trilogy, but most of the books (including the newer trilogies) are based on JMS's outlines and are considered canon.

    Bester, though, survives the Telepath War; he appeared in an episode of "Crusade" that was scripted, but never produced. Lyta, on the other hand, supposedly died in the war -- G'Kar alludes to it in "Legend of the Rangers."


    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - RSS
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Stargate 2 or Sg-1?
    By chrisdoucette in forum General Stargate Discussion
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: July 31st, 2005, 11:20 AM
  2. New Babylon 5 Movie!!!!!!
    By alaskannut in forum Babylon 5
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: October 13th, 2004, 09:39 AM
  3. US VCR Watch - Late June/July SG-1/Atlantis Cast and guests
    By morjana in forum General Stargate Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: July 26th, 2004, 08:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •