Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st: I threw up on your bed. (50)
    2nd: I can kill you with my brain. (50)
    3rd: "It'll still be there... waiting" [referring to Book's hair] (50)
    4th: My food is problematic. (50)
    5th: I swallowed a bug. (50)
    6th: The human body can be drained of blood in 8.6 seconds given adequate vacuuming systems. (50)
    7th Place - (After slashing Jayne's chest with a knife) He looks better in red. (50)

- "Bible's broken. Contradictions, false logistics - doesn't make sense. So we'll integrate non-progressional evolution theory with God's creation of Eden. Eleven inherent metaphoric parallels already there. Eleven. Important number. Prime number. One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. Noah's ark is a problem. We'll have to call it early quantum state phenomenon. Only way to fit 5000 species of mammal on the same boat." (27)
    - "Nothing in the 'Verse can stop me."(13)
    - Jayne is a girl's name. (9)
    - Mal. Bad. In the Latin. (8)
    - "Two By Two... Hands Of Blue" (8)
    sigpic
    My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

6th: The human body can be drained of blood in 8.6 seconds given adequate vacuuming systems. (50)
      7th Place - (After slashing Jayne's chest with a knife) He looks better in red. (50)

- "Bible's broken. Contradictions, false logistics - doesn't make sense. So we'll integrate non-progressional evolution theory with God's creation of Eden. Eleven inherent metaphoric parallels already there. Eleven. Important number. Prime number. One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. Noah's ark is a problem. We'll have to call it early quantum state phenomenon. Only way to fit 5000 species of mammal on the same boat." (27)
      - Mal. Bad. In the Latin. (9)
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

- "Bible's broken. Contradictions, false logistics - doesn't make sense. So we'll integrate non-progressional evolution theory with God's creation of Eden. Eleven inherent metaphoric parallels already there. Eleven. Important number. Prime number. One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. Noah's ark is a problem. We'll have to call it early quantum state phenomenon. Only way to fit 5000 species of mammal on the same boat." (28)
        sigpic

Comment

- "Bible's broken. Contradictions, false logistics - doesn't make sense. So we'll integrate non-progressional evolution theory with God's creation of Eden. Eleven inherent metaphoric parallels already there. Eleven. Important number. Prime number. One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. Noah's ark is a problem. We'll have to call it early quantum state phenomenon. Only way to fit 5000 species of mammal on the same boat." (28)
          - Jayne is a girl's name. (10)
          sigpic

Comment

- Mal. Bad. In the Latin. (10)
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

- "Bible's broken. Contradictions, false logistics - doesn't make sense. So we'll integrate non-progressional evolution theory with God's creation of Eden. Eleven inherent metaphoric parallels already there. Eleven. Important number. Prime number. One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. Noah's ark is a problem. We'll have to call it early quantum state phenomenon. Only way to fit 5000 species of mammal on the same boat." (29)
              sigpic

Comment

- "Bible's broken. Contradictions, false logistics - doesn't make sense. So we'll integrate non-progressional evolution theory with God's creation of Eden. Eleven inherent metaphoric parallels already there. Eleven. Important number. Prime number. One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. Noah's ark is a problem. We'll have to call it early quantum state phenomenon. Only way to fit 5000 species of mammal on the same boat." (29)
                - "Two By Two... Hands Of Blue" (9)

Comment

- "Bible's broken. Contradictions, false logistics - doesn't make sense. So we'll integrate non-progressional evolution theory with God's creation of Eden. Eleven inherent metaphoric parallels already there. Eleven. Important number. Prime number. One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. Noah's ark is a problem. We'll have to call it early quantum state phenomenon. Only way to fit 5000 species of mammal on the same boat." (30)
                  sigpic

Comment

- "Bible's broken. Contradictions, false logistics - doesn't make sense. So we'll integrate non-progressional evolution theory with God's creation of Eden. Eleven inherent metaphoric parallels already there. Eleven. Important number. Prime number. One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. Noah's ark is a problem. We'll have to call it early quantum state phenomenon. Only way to fit 5000 species of mammal on the same boat." (30)
                    - Jayne is a girl's name. (11)
                    sigpic

Comment

- "Bible's broken. Contradictions, false logistics - doesn't make sense. So we'll integrate non-progressional evolution theory with God's creation of Eden. Eleven inherent metaphoric parallels already there. Eleven. Important number. Prime number. One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. Noah's ark is a problem. We'll have to call it early quantum state phenomenon. Only way to fit 5000 species of mammal on the same boat." (31)
                      - Jayne is a girl's name. (11)
                      sigpic

Comment

- "Bible's broken. Contradictions, false logistics - doesn't make sense. So we'll integrate non-progressional evolution theory with God's creation of Eden. Eleven inherent metaphoric parallels already there. Eleven. Important number. Prime number. One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. Noah's ark is a problem. We'll have to call it early quantum state phenomenon. Only way to fit 5000 species of mammal on the same boat." (31)
                        - Jayne is a girl's name. (12)
                        sigpic

Comment

- "Bible's broken. Contradictions, false logistics - doesn't make sense. So we'll integrate non-progressional evolution theory with God's creation of Eden. Eleven inherent metaphoric parallels already there. Eleven. Important number. Prime number. One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. Noah's ark is a problem. We'll have to call it early quantum state phenomenon. Only way to fit 5000 species of mammal on the same boat." (32)
                          sigpic

Comment

- "Bible's broken. Contradictions, false logistics - doesn't make sense. So we'll integrate non-progressional evolution theory with God's creation of Eden. Eleven inherent metaphoric parallels already there. Eleven. Important number. Prime number. One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. Noah's ark is a problem. We'll have to call it early quantum state phenomenon. Only way to fit 5000 species of mammal on the same boat." (32)
                            - Mal. Bad. In the Latin. (11)
                            sigpic

Comment

- "Bible's broken. Contradictions, false logistics - doesn't make sense. So we'll integrate non-progressional evolution theory with God's creation of Eden. Eleven inherent metaphoric parallels already there. Eleven. Important number. Prime number. One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. Noah's ark is a problem. We'll have to call it early quantum state phenomenon. Only way to fit 5000 species of mammal on the same boat." (33)
                              - Mal. Bad. In the Latin. (11)
                              sigpic

Comment

- "Bible's broken. Contradictions, false logistics - doesn't make sense. So we'll integrate non-progressional evolution theory with God's creation of Eden. Eleven inherent metaphoric parallels already there. Eleven. Important number. Prime number. One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. Noah's ark is a problem. We'll have to call it early quantum state phenomenon. Only way to fit 5000 species of mammal on the same boat." (33)
                                - Mal. Bad. In the Latin. (12)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X